My boys ages 3 and 1 suffer from Eczema, too. They also have food allergies and skin sensitivity to fragrance to add to their discomfort. Their skin flares up constantly, especially when there is too much perfume in soaps, for cleaning their hands or clothes. To top it off they have an allergy to Petrolium Jelly too. Vaseline and many lotions contain petroleum jelly. So it makes it especially hard to find lotions or medication they can use. What happens if they use any of these? Their skin flares up so bad that they scratch it raw, and you know how painful that has to be. Their skin has gotten to the point that I just let them sit in water and don’t use soap to wash them. Just hoping the water will knock the dirt and the stink off. This is not good hygiene.
I began a search for Soap that was Free from fragrances, petroleum jelly, had no harmful chemicals, and no colorants. Soap that lathered up well and actually cleaned the skin because if you have boys or even girls that play like boys you know they love to wear their food and roll in the dirt.
SCORE: SKIN FREE EXTRA MOISTURIZING SOAP and AFTER SHOWER MOISTURE SPRITZ IS A GOD SEND!!
You heard it hear 1st. We have been using SKIN FREE: Eczema Relief Kit on the boys for almost 2 weeks now. We use it Daily for washing hands and washing up during a bath. Skin free doesn’t dry out their skin, does not irrate, and get this… gets their skin CLEAN. It moisturizes, goes on so smooth, and has a nice rich creamy lather. Do you want to know what my boys love about Skin Free Soap……the BUBBLES.
After their bath I used the After Shower Moisture Spritz I squirted into my hand first to test it out. It was kinda oily so I wasn’t too sure about it. I spread it on his arm first and waited. When it dried all that was left was Smooth Soft Skin. It was Non-Greasy!! I couldn’t believe it. I then spread it on the boys from neck to toes. I’m am so grateful to Skin Free for finally giving my Boys Baby Soft Skin and knowing its 100% Natural Skin Care makes Me even happier.
Takin from their site:
- Skin Free is Recommended for individuals with:
- Extreme Dry Skin , Skin or Fragrance Allergies, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Eczema, Pregnant Moms, Babies, The Elderly, Diabetics, Renal Patients
- After Radiation or Chemotherapy Pharmacist formulated and doctor recommended patented formulas for delicate, sensitive and very dry or damaged skin.
- All Natural, Vegan Ingredients
No Perfumes, No Petroleum Products, No Harmful Chemicals, No Steroids, No Colorants, No Greasy feeling, No Animal Testing, Cruelty Free
**Skin Free has been awarded the National Eczema Skin Seal of Acceptance since Aug 2008.
Here’s the Giveaway:
Skin Free has generously offered a $30 Gift Certificate
Mandatory to enter:
Head over to Skin Free and tell me what you would use the Gift Certificate toward if you won. IF this ? is not answered the rest of your entries are void.
- 1 Entry- Follow me on Blogger
- 1 Entry- Add my button to your Blog leave me a link where to find it
- 1 Entry- Follow me on Twitter. Leave your twitter Id in the comments
- 2 Entries- Subscribe to Email updates
- Daily Entries- Tweet this giveaway include a link to this post and @nightowlmama
- 5 Entries- Blog about this giveaway include a link to this post
- 5 ENTRIES- Leave a comment on my sons Bugsby post and Vote for my son’s book
- Unlimited Entries- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Come back and leave the Title of the post in the comments
Make sure you leave 1 comment for each entry that you do and leave me your email address in your first entry if it is not visable in your blogger profile.
Can’t wait to win: Head over to your Nearest Walgreens and pick up what you need. Make sure you take advantage of the BOGO free offer through Skinfree.net Details Here. So tell your friends and neighbors and get your butt over to Walgreens to get SKIN FREE Skincare today.
This giveaway is Open to U.S. and Canada residents. Ends at Midnight on Aug. 28. Winners are selected using Random.org. and will be announced Aug. 29th. I will send a winning email notification to the Winner. If the prize is not claimed by 9/1 the prize is forfeited and I will select a new winner.
Review policy: The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of charge for the sole purpose of reviewing. The opinion expressed is my own experience of testing the products and has not been influenced by any form of compensation.