Having the same meals week in and week out with no way to spice them up other than adding the same old condiments that we usually use like ketchup, ranch, or bbq sauce, it’s refreshing when you try something new and discover you l-o-v-e it!
In our home we have one bbq sauce we liked and that’s from a local restaurant. We tried many and seem to always revert back until now. We were given the opportunity to test out “The Original” Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce. The sauce is recommended for Steak, Hamburger, Chicken, Fries and Barbecue.
We ordered up some Hooters wings for lunch and as usual they stuck us on the bbq sauce, and forgot to put it in the bag again. Country Bob’s came to the rescue. Hubby’s pretty much our #1 taste tester in the house. If dad likes it, he knows who in the house will like it based on flavor: Sweet, Spicy, Hot, Tangy, etc..
He started off by trying some out on his Hot Wings. I can hear him in the kitchen sayin’ “Mmmmm, Pretty good.”
Immediately came to me with the jar and said,” Taste this! Put your finger in there and taste it!”
So I did! “Good, Really Good! Not thick, a bit on the spreads well side, which is Great in my opinion.
But now it was time to test it on the food and our food critic’s, THE KIDS.
Miss Picky Pants aka my daughter “B” doesn’t like much in the way of condiments. She asked how it taste’s. Hubby and I said together “Tangy Sweet. Not spicy at all.” So she gave it a try with a french fry.
Lip Smackin’ Good! Country Bob All Purpose Sauce gets the thumbs up and places #1 among my picky children, myself and hubby, too. I can’t wait to try it on Burger’s and Meatloaf this week.
Nutrition Facts: 1 Tsp per serving (which you probably use well over 5 servings each sitting cause it tastes that good)
Calories is 25 and 0 of those come from Fat
“Country Bob’s story: In 1968 Country Bob Edison perfected the sauce of his dreams. After years of giving the sauce to friends and family he began selling it in 1977. The reaction was overwhelming just as it is today.” Country bob’s really is the perfect complement to practically any meal.
Giveaway: Country Bob’s has offered 2 readers of Night Owl Mama a 13 oz bottle of Country Bobs to try out for yourself.
Required Entry: Tell me what you’ll would like to use Country Bob’s sauce on or with if you win. Leave me a way to contact you if you win.
- 1 Entry-Follow me on Blogger
- 1 entry-Add my button to your blog let me know where to find it
- 1 Entry- Subscribe to Emails
- 1 Entry- Follow me on Networked blogs on Facebook leave your name or 1st and initial of last.
- 5 entry’s-Blog about this giveaway with a link here and to www.countrybobs.com
- 1 Entry- Fav me in Technorati (find the button on my right sidebar under Twitter follow) leave me your Technorati name
- 1 entry- Enter another of my giveaways (1 for each that you do)
- 3x Daily- Follow Me on Twitter @Nightowlmama and tweet this giveaway(Please leave an hour between your tweet) “Country Bob All Purpose Sauce #Giveaway @Nightowlmama http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com/2010/01/country-bob-all-purpose-sauce-review.html”
- Leave a comment on 1 or all of the posts listed below to receive an extra entry for each comment you leave Here, Here, Here or Here (Only 1 comment allowed per post please)
Rules: Giveaway ends Feb. 10, 2009. Must be 18 to enter. U.S Residents Only please. All entries will be verified. Those that do not follow the rules can not win and will be disqualified without notice. 2 Winners will be chosen using random.org and sent a winning email. You must answer within 72 hrs or a new winner will be selected.