Ever have the same meal over and over and think, “What can I add to this to spice it up?” Lately for us it seems like food is really getting dull. Same old. Same old. I hate boring meals. We have Spaghetti on Mondays, and Tacos every Wednesday.
We were sent Spike Magic Seasonings to taste test and add to our meals. I have to admit I tend to use the same spices. Garlic, Accent and occasionally salt and I use more on Mondays when I make Spaghetti so adding Spike Gourmet Seasoning was going to be exciting and different.
When your making health conscience decisions for spices that you add to your food you’ll want to select spices that are low in sodium, salt free, and natural seasoning. Spike Gourmet seasonings is gluten free and is zero calories per serving. They are made without preservatives, or additives. Spike seasoning will help you reduce your salt intake while still allowing you to eat healthy and spice up your food. It’s used by chef’s and celebrities and every day people like you and me who want more flavor and spice added to their life and everyday meals.
- Spike Original Magic
- Spike Salt Free Magic
- Spike Vegit Magic
- Spike Vege Sal Magic
- Spike 5 Herb Magic
- Spike Hot N’ Spicy Magic
- Spike Garlic Magic
- Spike Lemon Pepper Magic
- Spike Onion Magic
- Spike Tenderizing Magic
My husband was the first one to go for spicing up his breakfast. He loves making scrambled eggs, diced potatos and American cheese on a pita. He loves any thing Hot n Spicy so he tried that first. He really loves it. He said it was just what his morning needed. That night I tried out the Spike Lemon Pepper Magic on his chicken. I’m not a pepper person so I used the Garlic Magic. A wonderful change to an other wise low flavor meal. I really enjoyed the added seasoning and spicing up meals for a bit of change. Tastes great and really a nice change. I’ve started off with just a shake or two just to see how it tastes. You know with kids you can’t change meals too much because they are so picky, but all I was “What did you put in here? Tastes good.”
Spices can be used on meats, on fish, in salads, soups, in sauces and on popcorn, and so much more. You can pretty much add spices to just about anything for a well seasoned, tasty dish. What’s your favorite dish to add spices to when you cook?
Win it: One reader of Night Owl Mama will win a variety pack of seasonings (1 of every spice named above) to spice up your everyday meals.
Required Entry: What spice named above are you looking forward to trying the most and/or what is your favorite meal to add spices too.
- Follow me on Google Friend connect
- 3 entries: Subscribe to my nightly updates
- 3 Entries: Grab the Night Owl Mama Button place it on your site and let me know where to find it
- Like Spike Seasoning Magic on Facebook leave me your name and initial for verification
- Follow on Network Blogs. widget on right side bar
- 1x daily: Vote for me on Were on the Fence. Button on right side bar just click it(thank you)
- Post this giveaway in a Giveaway linky and just let me know where
- 5 Extra: Blog about this Giveaway make sure there is a link back to this post
- Enter any of my currently running Giveaway’s on the right side bar and/or at Jenifer’s Life Is A SandCastle (1 entry for each giveaway you enter)
- 3x’s daily ( must have 1 hour or more between Tweets) Follow @Spikeseasoning & me on Twitter at Night Owl Mama and Tweet this giveaway “Spice up your meals with @Spikeseasoning #Giveaway @Nightowlmama http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com “
- Leave a NEW Comment on any NON-Giveaway Post here at Night Owl Mama leave me the name of the post you commented on. *extra entry for each unlimited
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. Stumble or digg for 1 extra entry for each
Disclaimer: I received this product for review in order to form an opinion. Opinions and Thoughts are 100% my own.
Rules: Giveaway is open to U.S and residents of Canada 18 yrs+ or older. Ends Dec. 29th, at 11:59 am. CST. One winner will be chosen at random using random.org and emailed. Required entry must be fulfilled for the rest of the entry’s to be valid. All rules must be followed or entries will be disqualified. I do check your entries if chosen as the winner. You will have 72 hours to respond to claim your prize. In the event of no response prize is forfeited and new winner will be drawn.