Soup is good anytime of the day. For lunch. For dinner. Anytime, and almost anywhere. Especially now when the weather is cold outside and your in and out of the house running errands, a hot bowl of soup always tastes so good. Progresso wants to help you keep your meals tasty and delicious along with providing a nutritious way for you to feed your your self and your family. Now with several flavors to meet the needs of so many health concerns Progresso offers soup varieties that are low in sodium, varieties high in fiber, soup that is even low in Weight Watchers points for those of you on a Weight Watchers diet!
Why Does Progresso Soup taste so good?
We craft all our soups, broths and foods from authentic recipes using only the highest quality ingredients. We are dedicated to making better taste better for you. We believe that food should always be delicious, and there is no reason that delicious food can’t fit within your diet. At Progresso, we love great food. It’s been our passion for more than 50 years.
Progresso Light – America´s number one Light soup just got better, as all 13 existing Progresso Light varieties are now packed with bigger pieces of white meat chicken, more tender pieces of beef or added vegetables. Need even more to talk about? Progresso Light New England Clam Chowder is the first creamy Light ready-to-serve soup that holds true to the Progresso Light name with just 1 Weight Watchers® POINTS® value per serving!
Progresso Reduced Sodium – With 49 percent of shoppers concerned about high cholesterol, Progresso understands the importance of soluble fiber and reduced sodium diets. New Reduced Sodium Tomato Parmesan soup is one more tasty option that has a delicious blend of flavors and carries the “May Help Lower Cholesterol”2 benefit. In addition, 5 additional Reduced Sodium soups also carry the “May Help Lower Cholesterol”2 benefit.
Progresso High Fiber – With 9 out of 10 Americans not getting the recommended Daily Value of fiber, Progresso High Fiber line of soups are packed with 7 grams per serving. Giving you one more thing to talk about, Progresso brand´s first Chili Soup just joined the High Fiber family!
Progresso® New World RecipesTM – Inspired by Mexican recipes, explore one of the fastest growing ethnic cuisines by giving the Progresso New World Recipes line a try. Made with authentic Mexican ingredients and seasonings, four new Progresso soups will be hitting grocery shelves near you – Chicken Tortilla, Meatball & Rice, Black Bean Jalapeno and Chicken & Vegetable.
Have you seen the Progresso Soup commercials? Do you have a favorite? This one is mine. I have to admit because I don’t watch much television that I had not seen any of these commercials. My husband says he has seen several. I guess he watches more television than I do. With housework, errands, taking care of the kids and this blog I don’t have much time for anything else. I watched several of the commercials on Youtube. Here’s the one I think is the funniest.
Progresso Prize pack will include VIP coupons for two cans of Progresso soup, a spoon rest, a soup can rack and a soup mug with matching spoon
Visit www.progressosoup.com and tell me which Progresso Soup is your favorite? You don’t need to be a blogger to enter but Please leave me a way to contact you if your email is not visible in your profile
Extra Entries available after required is fulfilled
- Follow me on Google Friend connect
- 3 entries: Subscribe to my nightly updates
- 3 Entries: Grab the Night Owl Mama Button place it on your site and let me know where to find it
- Become a Friend of Night Owl Mama on Facebook leave me your name and initial for verification
- Follow on Network Blogs. widget on right side bar
- 1x daily: Vote for me on Were on the Fence. Button on right side bar just click it(thank you)
- Post this giveaway in a Giveaway linky and just let me know where
- 5 Extra: Blog about this Giveaway make sure there is a link back to this postEnter any of my currently running Giveaway’s on the right side bar and/or @ Marie’s at Xmas Dolly or Jenifer’s at Life Is A SandCastle (1 entry for each giveaway you enter)
- 3x’s daily ( must have 1 hour or more between Tweets) Follow me on Twitter at Night Owl Mama and Tweet this giveaway #WIN Progresso Soup Prize pack at http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com Ends 12/28 #myblogspark
- Leave a NEW Comment on any NON-Giveaway Post here at Night Owl Mama leave me the name of the post you commented on. Start here if you like *extra entry for each unlimited
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. Stumble or digg for 1 extra entry for each
Disclaimer: I received product for review from MyBlogSpark along with the information provided through them about progresso soups. Honest opinions are 100% our own.
Rules: Giveaway is open to U.S residents 18 yrs+ or older. Ends Dec. 28th, 2010 at 11:59 pm. CST. One winner will be chosen at random using random.org and emailed. Required entry must be fulfilled for the rest of the entry’s to be valid. All rules must be followed or entries will be disqualified. I do check your entries if chosen as the winner. You will have 72 hours to respond to claim your prize. In the event of no response prize is forfeited and new winner will be drawn.