It’s the new year and a bedroom makeover project will be getting under way. I love window shopping and dreaming of the day when I can redecorate my home. Spring is not far away and soon the warm weather will be coming and I can open up these windows and breathe the fresh air. So far every room in our home except our master bedroom and kitchen has had a makeover. Our next do it yourself project will be our bedroom.
I’ve been a good busy little housewife and selected a few really key pieces to put on my wish list and to dress up our room and what made my shopping really easy is all of these items came from the same store!
Milliken Pastiche Remous Ebony from the Modern Rugs selection.
Geo Kovac’s 60 degree modern table lamps in red
Inhibit Estrella Damask Woven bed in Mineral
I really love the colors black, gray and red and then adding white to keep it bright and clean. Hubby and I both have pretty much the same taste so it’s pretty easy to decorate. I haven’t decided on a color for the walls yet. I may just go with a shade of gray like our living room and dress it up with a similar design around the top that matches the rug. Did you know that all of these items can be found above at one store? www.allmodern.com a store line from Csn Stores! I love shopping at Csn Stores on line because shopping in my pajamas during hours when my family is sleeping is when I have time to browse any one of their 200+ stores and find everything I need from household items to work out gear and even furniture and toys.
WIN IT: CSN Stores is offering 1 Night Owl Mama reader the opportunity to shop in their pajamas with a $75 G.C.
Required Entry: You must be a public follower on GFC connect to enter this Giveaway. Visit CSNStores and have a look around. Click on as many tabs as you need to to find something that catches your eye. Return and tell me what it is. (Do not duplicate any answers on the same page you are entering. Please respect the sponsors wishes to visit their site to win the $75 G.C. Please make sure you confirm that you follow me. I will check.
Additional entries available after required has been fulfilled. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter but please leave me a way to contact you if you win
- 1x Daily: Visit any of Csnstores and select an item you would purchase with your gift code if you win. leave the link to the item and page you visited
- 10 entries Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this page and one to www.csnstores.com Leave me a link to your post to verify
- Like CsnStores on Facebook
- Follow CsnStores on Twitter
- 2 entries: Subscribe to my nightly update emails
- 5 Entries: Grab my new button and post it on your site. the old button doesn’t count
- Follow me Networked Blogs widget on side bar
- 2 entries: Be my friend on facebook
- Stumble, Digg or share this post on facebook (1 for each that you do)
- 3x daily (pls leave an hour between tweets) Follow me on twitter @Nightowlmama and Tweet this giveaway $75 CSN Stores G.C #Giveaway @Nightowlmama http://thenightowlmama.com ends 2/10
Comment on any non-Giveaway post and leave me the name of the post you commented on Unlimited entries
- If you qualified for extra entries in the xtra entries for January post just leave a comment for each entry you qualified for #’s are fine. ie ..extra entries for January #1
- 5 entries: (JUST ADDED) “LIKE” Night Owl Mama on Facebook -widget on right side bar
Disclaimer: I received no compensation for hosting this giveaway. Thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Rules: Giveaway is open to U.S and Canada Residents 18 yrs or older. Required entry must be completed before additional entries are posted. Giveaway ends Feb. 10, 2011 at 11:59 CST. Winner will be selected using random.org and all of your entries will be verified. If any entries are found to be invalid or not verifiable then I will select another winner. Cheaters will not be tolerated and will be banned from this and all future giveaways. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to my email. If I do not hear from you in that time prize will be forfeited a new winner will be selected in the manner that I choose.