Valentines Day Treat: EdenFantasys $50 Giveaway
This March my husband and I will be married for 7 years. I can’t help but think about that 7 yr itch people talk about. I mean what is that anyway? I am certainly happy after all these years and I have to think he is too. Although were still not behaving like Honeymooners we like to spice it up every now and again. Valentines day is around the corner and we certainly aren’t newlywed’s but we have a loving relationship that spark’s from passion and keeping the mystery alive. We always make sure that we take time alone and get in a date night atleast 2 times a month if we can. WE are passionate with eachother daily and always kiss eachother goodnight. Eden’s fantasy offers a wide array of products to help make your valentines spark with passion and rekindle romance and keep the fire burning and that’s sure to run off that 7 yr itch. Right?!
I always love pampering my self with cute sexy bra’s and panties and of course who can resist a Sexy lingerie gown. There’s just something about silky night gowns that I just love. The material just makes me feel romantic. My favorite colors for lingerie is Black and Red and during the summer I think Hot Pink is where it’s at. Lacy night gowns to tend to be very comfortable and although I can’t walk around in those around the kids I can certainly wear them under my clothes for a night out on the town. No Valentines day could be complete without a fun little party game so be sure to check out Eden Fantasy’s to spice up your night with fun games like Hugs n’ kiss coupon book, Spicy Dice and The Bedroom Game. Nothing like a little bit of one on one time with your man or significant other to show how much you care and keep their mind focused on you. Sometimes all you need is 1 night of passion a week to keep his his fire burning for you and only you.
Win It: Eden Fantasy is offering 1 Night Owl Mama reader the Opportunity to win a $50 Gift Code just for gifts for you for Valentines Day
Required Entry: Visit EdenFantasys and have a look around. Return and tell me something that caught your eye and found fun and interesting to purchase should you win but please keep it clean. This is a family site. Thank you. Also please leave a way for me to contact you if you win. YOU must be following me on Google Friend connect to enter this Giveaway
Additional Entries available. You don’t need to be a blogger to win. Leave 1 comment for each entry. Please leave me a way to contact you if you win
- Follow me publicly on GFC this is a must to enter this Giveaway!
- 2 Entries: Subscribe to Nightly Updates
- Share what you like about my review
- 5 Entries: Blog about this Giveaway with a link back to this post. Leave me a link so I can come by to check it out
- Follow on Networked Blogs (widget on right side bar)
- 2 Entries: Become my Friend on Facebook
- 1 x Daily: Share this Giveaway on Facebook with a link to this post
- Leave a comment on any Non-Giveaway post and come back and tell me which one (1 entry for each comment)
- Enter other Giveaways here (found on the right side bar) or any giveaway at Jennifer’s Life Is a Sandcastle (1 Entry for each)
- Follow me on twitter @Nightowlmama and @Edenfantasy one for each that you do
- Tweet this giveaway Unlimited but no more than 1x each hour: “Valentines EdenFantasy’s $50 #Giveaway @Nightowlmama http://thenightowlmama.com “
- Stumble, Digg or share this post on other social networks. You can even add it to a giveaway linky just leave me a link to where
Disclaimer: gift card provided in exchange for promo. Thoughts are 100 % our own. See full disclaimer at top of blog
Rules: Must be a U.S Resident and 18 yrs or older to enter. Required entry must be answered in order for additional entries to be valid. Giveaway ends Feb. 10th, 2010, at 11:59 Cst. Winner will be chosen using random.org and all entries will be verified. If 1 entry is found to be invalid that will be disqualified and a new winner selected. Winner will be contact through email and given 72 hrs to respond. In the event of no response a new winner will be selected in a manner I choose.