Last week we had beautiful weather. It was in the low 70′s and some days high 60′s. It was gorgeous. We took the kids to the park to play and spent some time in the yard with Spring Clean up. I don’t think I’ve ever had to pick up so many sticks. With the weather so beautiful the boys pulled just about every toy out of the yard and played with it all. Running, Jumping, chasing eachother it was nice to watch them get their energy out. The winter’s last way to long here and now it’s back to being cold again. It’s in the 30′s today. Brrrr. I can’t wait til Spring is officially here and we can have more days like these.
Here’s a few photo’s of the kids enjoying the outdoors at the park.
There’s never a shortage of outdoor fun and my kids always like to get into everything including dirt, rocks and leaves. That’s why I keep Shout Trigger available when I’m doing the laundry to get the grass and dirt stains right out in one wash. I spray the spots with Shout Trigger before throwing it in the wash. Shout quickly penetrates those stains and gets them out with powerful stain fighting ingredients and enzymes to remove and break up those tough dirty spots on clothes that kids can’t seem to avoid. It works in all water temperatures and is safe for all colorfast washables. I don’t worry about my kids getting dirt on their clothes because I trust Shout’s triple action formula to remove the dirt and my clothes come out of the washer clean, stain free and ready for the dryer.
If I ever have a question about a stain and what stain fighting solution I need to use I just check out Shout Stain Solver Tool to find all the answers.
Win It: Shout is offering 1 bottle of Shout Trigger Spray to 5 Night owl mama readers.
Required Entry: Share what fun things you like to do outside with Family?
Additional Entries available after required entry has been fulfilled. Must leave a way for me to contact you if you win. please read the rules before entering. U.S only must be 18yrs old to enter.
One Entry for Each that you do
- Like Shout Laundry on facebook leave them a fun comment if you like
- Follow @Shout and @Nightowlmama on twitter. One for each that you do
- Follow my blog Publicly through Goggle Friend Connect (found on the side bar)
- Like me on Facebook Widget on right side bar
- Friend me on Facebook leave your facebook name
- Follow me on Networked blogs Widget on right side bar
- Subscribe to my Nightly Updates leave me the email you subscribed with so I can verify
Daily Entries worth 5 Entries each these are Important and I Thank you
- VOTE for me on facebook in MomCentral’s Grant Program please leave a comment there after you have clicked the vote button and then leave 5 comments here with the date you voted
- VOTE for the Night Owl Mama On top 25 Review blogs resets every 12 hrs so you can vote 2x a day ends 3/31
- Blog about this Giveaway with a link back to this post. Option for those without a blog only. Email 3 friends and share this shout product giveaway opportunity and blind copy me at nightowlmamablogs at gmail dot com so I see it
Daily Unlimited Entries:
- Share this giveaway on Facebook by clicking the facebook button below. limited to 1x an Hour so you don’t make your friends crazy by clicking any more than that. Click on the time stamp below your post to get the url link and post that link as your entry
- TWEET this Giveaway on TWITTER you may tweet this if you like
Shout Trigger Spray #Giveaway @Nightowlmama http://www.thenightowlmama.com Ends 4/11
- Leave a new relevant Comment on any Non-Giveaway Blog post and leave a comment here telling me which one
Disclaimer: NO monetary compensation was received for this product review. I did receive a product in order to form honest opinions and thoughts to share in this review and to promote.
RULES: Giveaway open to U.S residents Only, 18 yrs or older. Only 1 person per household may enter. Rules must be followed and required entry must be answered. All entries of winner pulled will be validated for winning. Giveaway ends April 11, 2011 at 11:59 Cst. 5 Winners will be selected using Random.org and all entries will be verified. Then I will email you and give 72 hours to respond. In the event of no response a new winner will be chosen. Blogger is not held responsible for prize distribution. Sponsor has the right to refuse duplicate winners from other blogs.