Dinosaur Train Hatchers Review + Cake Decorating set Giveway
|04/16/2011||Posted by Tricia under Giveaway, Reviews|
Do you know where dinosaurs come from? From Dinosaur Egg hatchers of course! This Easter instead of hiding a bunch of colored boiled eggs how about hiding a few Dinosaur train Hatchers. With Dinosaur egg Hatchers watch the characters from Dinosaur Train hatch from their eggs and grow 4x their size! The anticipation waiting for them to hatch is so exciting kids sit, wait and watch with anticipation for a meer little sign of a crack to let them know that a baby dinosaur is soon on the way.
Taking any where between 24-48 hours for full hatching. Simply drop the egg in a cup or bowl full of water and wait. There are 2 holes on either side of the egg that allow water to get inside and allow the dinosaur to grow. The egg slowly starts to crack and soon after 4-6 hours you see a glimpse of the dinosaur peeking through.
Overnight the process continues and when children awake you’ll see a larger breakthrough. My children wanted to pick it up and talk about it. They wanted to know how he got in there and how long it will be before he comes out. Inquiring little minds with adding a fun history lesson. It was so interesting to hear all of the questions.
It took a little over 24 hours for ours to hatch. “When Buddy” finally broke through the egg the kids were so excited they wanted to pick him out. It was a great way to teach patience and let them know that they need to keep busy because Buddy was still working hard at breaking out of his shell. After he breaks out and the kids were able to touch him, break off the remaining part of the egg. There’s a name label in there along with a stand to put him on.
Now for iPhone, iPod and iPad ($2.99), Dinosaur Train Eggspress application challenges your child to find and match dinosaur eggs and then reunite dinosaur families while progressing through three different time periods. Your child will discover real flora and fauna from the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous eras. Along the way, there will be learning moments as Buddy and the Conductor reveal mystery dinosaur hatchlings, fun dinosaur facts, and an adorable Dinosaur Baby Book. All aboard! Check out this review from Geek Dad: http://www.wired.com/geekdad/tag/dinosaur-train/
Easter is a time for baking and making treats with the kids and when you hatch a Dinosaur train egg hatcher you can have a birthday party for your new little friend. How about a fun train cake decorating decoset and cupcake rings.
In DINOSAUR TRAIN on PBS, young viewers join Buddy and his adoptive family of Pteranodons on whimsical adventures through prehistoric jungles, swamps, volcanoes and oceans as they unearth basic concepts in natural science, natural history and paleontology. The Dinosaur Train is a colorful locomotive, customized to accommodate all kinds of dinosaurs, and it has the ability to visit the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous worlds, while the Train’s Conductor, a knowledgeable Troodon, provides passengers with fascinating facts along the way.
Win It: One Night Owl Mama reader will win Dinosaur train cake decorating supplies and cupcake rings as pictured above *sorry no egg hatcher
Required Entry: Share what you thoughts on my review for the dinosaur egg hatchers. Then tell me who you would love to win dinosaur train cake decorations for. Please leave me a way to contact you if you win (can be done Daily! leave a different answer everytime ) U do not have to be a blogger to enter!!
- 2 Entries: Like HensonCompany on facebook leave me your facebook name to verify
- 2 Entries: Follow HensonParents on Twitter tell me you follow and leave me your twitter name
- 2 Entries: Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- 2 Entries: Like Me on Facebook (Widget on the right side bar) leave your facebook name to verify
- 2 Entries: Follow me on Networked Blogs (widget also on the right side bar)
- 2 Entries: Want to be Friends on Facebook ask me here
- 2 Entries Subscribe to my free Nightly Updates emails must confirm email to be valid leave me email u subscribe with
- 1 Entry for each: Enter any of my Giveaway’s found on the right side bar or any found at Jenifer’s at Life is A SandCastle
- 5 Entries Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (doesn’t have to be in it’s own post you can add it to a list) or a share in a giveaway linky leave me a link to post or location non bloggers ONLY share this giveaway with 3 friends in email bc copy me at nightowlmamablogs at gmail dot com
- 1x DAILY: Share this contest on facebook by clicking the share on Facebook button below (this can be done Daily)
- 3x’s DAILY: (Please leave an hour between your tweets Do not spam your followers) Tweet this Giveaway You can click the Twitter button below or Post this “Dinosaur Train Cake Decorations #Giveaway @Nightowlmama http://www.thenightowlmama.com Ends 4/27
- Daily: Leave a NEW relevant comment on any non-giveaway post . I love Comments makes me feel popular. Return and leave the title to the post here for your entry.
- 1 for each that you do: Share this giveaway by using any of the other social networking buttons before not mentioned above
Disclaimer: I received 1 egg hatcher to facilitate this review and thanking me for the time I spend to promote. No other compensation was received. Thoughts and honest opinion shared is 100% our own.
RULES: Giveaway open to U.S residents 18 yrs or older Only. Giveaway ends April 29, 2011 at 11:59 Cst. Only 1 person per household may enter. Rules must be followed and required entry must be answered. All entries of winner pulled will be validated for winning. If I find that I can’t verify an entry or 1 is invalid I simply draw a NEW Winner. Winner is selected using Random.org and will be emailed and given 72 hours to respond. In the event of no response a new winner will be chosen. Prize fulfillment comes directly from participating pr and not from blogger. Blogger is not responsible for prize fulfilment. Sponsor has the right to refuse duplicate winners from other blogs. By entering this giveaway you agree to these rules.