Make Mother Day unforgettable by sending her special Mother’s Day Flowers or plant that tell’s her how much she’s loved. From Plants to flowers and gourmet gifts all from Proflowers is a quick call or internet order away. Life’s many obligations have you so busy that sometimes we just don’t have time to stop and pick something up for mom. This year order early from ProFlowers and put a smile on Mom’s face even before you arrive.
As we all know at times it’s not always possible to be with mom on Mother’s day. Pre-ordering flowers to be delivered right to her door will certainly make her day and brighten her days that is sure to last all week long. It will let her know that your thinking of her and wish you could be there. Just another way to send a small thanks of gratitude to Mom or someone who’s like a Mom to you for all that she does.
Choose from potted plants like the Deluxe succulent garden, or a floral arrangement like the Monet Garden or could you imagine Mom’s face when a beautiful arrangement of 100 Blooms of assorted garden Spray roses arrives!!
Many times when I order flowers or even pick them up at a florist the drive in the car is never good for them. They seem to lose life before they arrive.
I selected the Country Cottage Garden because I love roses and I wanted something that I could plant in the yard and have around to enjoy for months to come and every summer after. There was three different options to choose from for a vase. A Standard basket which is included, a Victorian tin (+$9.99) and the Premium basket with a pink bow (+$6.99). I chose the Victorian tin because I loved the classic timeless look. Next step in ordering is selecting a delivery date and you’ll find the next date available listed for your convenience.
Before ordering be sure to check out Proflowers coupons page. You’ll find 20 % off discounts and free vase offer and free weekday delivery and other deals.
When ProFlowers arrangement arrived in a box by FedEx not only was the soil and the peat moss still wet, but the flowers smelled absolutely refreshing. I read the note card with care instructions and immediately followed them. Out of the box the Victorian Rose Garden, potted pink miniature Roses plant with light blue capanuela dropped in a Victorian tin was wrapped. Just a few steps to prepare, such as removing the moss and putting the plant in sunlight and then the petals and leaves began to relax.
3 Days later after watering and direct morning sunlight the roses began to open and bloom beautifully. There were several that were still buds, but began to show beginning signs of blooming in just days. Each day when we woke in the a.m. the flowers had bloomed just a little bit more.
I’ve already picked up the special plant and rose food that was suggested on the card, the flowers did not come with food. The vase has a plastic insert on the inside and when I water the plant I don’t worry about spilling one the furniture.
On Mother’s Day this year or possibly sooner my daughter and I are going to plant this in the yard. It will be a beautiful reminder of our very first planting project together. She’s been asking me to plant flowers for years and I think this is the perfect opportunity, plus I just love roses.
~ GIVEAWAY ~
Win It: One Reader of Night Owl mama will win a $50 Gift Code to be used at ProFlowers .
Required Entry: Visit www.ProFlowers.com and have a look around. Return and tell me what you would select as a gift for Mom or for yourself. (Can be Done daily for an extra Entry Each Day!)
- Like www.Facebook.com/ProFlowers on facebook (receive 20% off code for your purchase at Proflowers for a limited time) leave me your facebook name to verify
- Who are You Hoping to win this for?
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Like Me on Facebook (Widget on the right side bar) leave your facebook name to verify
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (widget also on the right side bar)
- 1x DAILY: (ends 4/28) Vote for me In the MOM-Tastic Moment Giveaway.
- 2 Entries: Want to be Friends on Facebook ask me here
- 2 Entries Subscribe to my free Nightly Updates emails must confirm email to be valid leave me email u subscribe with
- 1 Entry for each: Enter any of my Giveaway’s found on the right side bar or any found at Jenifer’s at Life is A SandCastle
- 5 Entries Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (doesn’t have to be in it’s own post you can add it to a list) or a share in a giveaway linky leave me a link to post or location non bloggers ONLY share this giveaway with 3 friends in email bc copy me at nightowlmamablogs at gmail dot com
- 1x DAILY: Share this contest on facebook by clicking the share on Facebook button below (this can be done Daily)
- 3x’s DAILY: (Please leave an hour between your tweets Do not spam your followers) FOLLOW @Proflowers & @Nightowlmama on twitter & Tweet this Giveaway You can click the Twitter button below or Post this “$50 Gift Card to @ProFlowers #Giveaway @Nightowlmama http://www.thenightowlmama.com Ends 5/12
- 1x Daily: Leave a NEW relevant comment on any non-giveaway post . I love Comments they make me feel popular. Return and leave the title to the post here for your entry.
- 1 for each that you do: Share this giveaway by using any of the other social networking buttons before not mentioned above
- If you commented on the Extra Entries for April Giveaways post be sure to comment for the amount of entries you qualify for
Disclaimer: I received product featured in my personal photos above to facilitate this review and thank me for the time I spend to promote. No other compensation was received. Thoughts and honest opinion shared is 100% our own.
RULES: Giveaway open to U.S and Canada Residents 18 yrs or older Only. Giveaway ends May 12, 2011 at 11:59 Cst. Only 1 person per household may enter. Rules must be followed and required entry must be answered. All entries of winner pulled will be validated for winning. If I find that I can’t verify an entry or 1 is invalid I simply draw a NEW Winner. Winner is selected using Random.org and will be emailed and given 72 hours to respond. In the event of no response a new winner will be chosen. Prize fulfillment comes directly from participating pr and not from blogger. Blogger is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Sponsor has the right to refuse duplicate winners from other blogs. By entering this giveaway you agree to have read these rules.
Interested in reading more reviews/giveaways from ProFlowers: Visit my friends here:
For more chances to win, you can enter my bloggy pal’s giveaways too: