Word World’s The Train Escapade Review & Giveaway
|04/26/2011||Posted by Tricia under Giveaway|
Chidren’s minds are link sponges and when you set them up with a television show or a dvd it’s best to make it something educational. One of my favorite shows for the kids to watch on Pbs is WordWorld. Fun animals and objects all drawn with the letters they are spelled with and makes them come alive. Word World’s The Train Escapade Dvd by Ncircle has quickly become the most requested dvd to watch in the car and at home!
You Can Never Have Too Many Oo’s: When the two letter O’s in Monkey’s roof blow away in the wind, it’s up to Duck to hunt down the /oo/ sound and fix the roof before it rains. Can Kangaroo and Duck save the day?
Ducks Hiccups: When Duck drinks down a glass of water too quickly, he gets the hiccups for the first time ever! His WordFriends try every trick in the book to help him, but which cure will work?
Achoo!: Pig is allergic to peaches! When Sheep brings Pig a big bag of peaches to make pies, Pig starts sneezing so much that he can’t even tell Sheep what he really needs is a… a… apples.
Get Well Soon Soup: When ant gets sick, Pig tries to take care of him by making his special Get-Well-Soon soup. It has all the letters in the alphabet in it, so Pig can build any word that ant needs to feel better.
These episodes are fun, entertaining and you just may find your kids spelling by the end of the show. They have so much fun they don’t even know they are learning. I’ve even heard my just turned 3 yr old spelling along with the show and singing at the same time. Its all about repetition and when they watch Wordworld over and over they will soon become familiar with the spelling and the sounds. Helps get them ready for school and reading.
Studio: NCircle Entertainment
DVD Release Date: May 3, 2011
Run Time: 60 minutes
Win it: One Reader will Win Word World’s The Train Escapade right here on Night Owl Mama
Required Entry: Visit NCircle Entertainment and name another show from the site your children love to watch?
- Like www.Facebook.com/NCircle on facebook leave me your facebook name First and last initial fine to verify
- Who are You Hoping to win this for?
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect on the right side bar
- Grab my button and put it on your side bar let me know where to find it
- Like Me on Facebook (Widget on the right side bar) leave your facebook name to verify
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (widget also on the right side bar)
- 1x DAILY: (ends 4/28) Vote for me In the MOM-Tastic Moment Giveaway.
- Want to be Friends on Facebook ask me here
- 2 Entries Subscribe to my free Nightly Updates emails must confirm email to be valid leave me email u subscribe with
- 1 Entry for each: Enter any of my Giveaway’s found on the right side bar or any found at Jenifer’s at Life is A SandCastle
- 5 Entries Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (doesn’t have to be in it’s own post you can add it to a list) or a share in a giveaway linky leave me a link to post or location non bloggers ONLY share this giveaway with 3 friends in email bc copy me at nightowlmamablogs at gmail dot com
- 1x DAILY: Share this contest on facebook by clicking the share on Facebook button below leave me a link by clicking the time stamp underneath
- 3x’s DAILY: (Please leave an hour between your tweets Do not spam your followers) FOLLOW @NCIRCLE & @Nightowlmama on twitter & Tweet this Giveaway You can click the Twitter button below or Post this “I entered to win WordWorld’s The Train Escapade #Giveaway @Nightowlmama http://www.thenightowlmama.com Ends 5/5
- 1x Daily: Leave a NEW relevant comment on any non-giveaway post . I love Comments they make me feel popular. Return and leave the title to the post here for your entry.
- 1 for each that you do: Share this giveaway by using any of the other social networking buttons before not mentioned above
- If you commented on the Extra Entries for April Giveaways post be sure to comment for the amount of entries you qualified for
Disclaimer: I received product to facilitate this review and thank me for the time I spend to promote. No other compensation was received. Thoughts and honest opinion shared is 100% our own.
RULES: Giveaway open to U.S and Canada Residents 18 yrs or older Only. Giveaway ends May 5, 2011 at 11:59 Cst. Only 1 person per household may enter. Rules must be followed and required entry must be answered. All entries of winner pulled will be validated for winning. If I find that I can’t verify an entry or 1 is invalid I simply draw a NEW Winner. Winner is selected using Random.org and will be emailed and given 72 hours to respond. In the event of no response a new winner will be chosen. Prize fulfillment comes directly from participating pr and not from blogger. Blogger is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Sponsor has the right to refuse duplicate winners from other blogs. By entering this giveaway you agree to have read these rules.