Get ready for a whole new adventure with Mickey Mouse and the gang. This time when Mickey and his friends ask questions children get to play along. The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Great outdoors adventure’s Dvd has fun interactive games that children play along and answer the questions using the remote. The remote is programed easily through the online television directions and children just point and select to play the game. All the fun of playing the games and shouting out but children get to make a selection and play along, of course this doesn’t mean they still won’t be jumping up and down and screaming at the television. That’s just part of being a kid.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD is ready for the summer fun and on-the-go adventure! Available on May 24th, Mickey
Mouse and his famous pals (Minnie, Donald, Pluto, Goofy and Daisy) join efforts to inspire preschoolers
around the country to enjoy the outdoors by camping, fishing and exploring nature in Walt Disney Studios
Home Entertainment’s latest DVD release, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Great Outdoors.
As a great value for parents and a fun, portable play set for kids, Disney has packaged Mickey Mouse
Clubhouse: Mickey’s Great Outdoors to include a DVD, a Digital Copy and a Mickey Mote –making this
the ultimate Play Set. The Mickey Mote (a child-friendly handheld remote control) provides hours of
interactive fun that allows kids to engage with their favorite Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters while
watching Mickey’s Great Outdoors. And the Digital Copy allows parents to download all the episodes
onto a secondary device for easy, portable on-the-go access.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Great Outdoors features four episodes from the “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse” TV show plus one all-new, never-before-seen “Mickey’s Fish Story” episode and comes packaged as a special DVD Play Set.
All-New, Never-Before-Seen Bonus Episode:
- Mickey’s Fish Story – Daisy wants to find a fishy-friend for her goldfish Goldy – and we help her find other goldfish in the Jungle where we’re aided by the mysterious conga drummin’ Jungle-Pete! Boom-boom-bap-boom!
Episodes From “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse” TV Show:
- Mickey’s Camp Out – Today Mickey and his friends are going to earn Clubhouse “Camp Out Badges” by completing two tasks – setting up camp and fishing for Gummy Fish. Everyone’s planning to camp with a “Tent Buddy”, but Donald decides to camp by himself – and he soon learns that camping with friends is much more fun than camping by yourself.
- Mickey and Minnie’s Jungle Safari – Minnie is determined to snap a photo of the rare Hula Hibiscus that only blooms once a year. So the sensational gang go off on a jungle safari and explore new territory to find this legendary flower.
- Daisy in the Sky – On Balloon Day, Daisy grabs a large batch of balloons and gets literally carried away along with Minnie and Pluto, who couldn’t hold her down.
- Mickey, Donald and Goofy kick into high gear to save their friends: they use a Giant Candy Cane (to rescue Pluto), a Party Horn (to warn animals out of the way), a Piggy Bank (to weigh down one side of an elevator so that Mickey can reach the top of the lighthouse), and a Toy Hammer (to fix the Ferris wheel).
- Daisy’s Grasshopper – Daisy has a new pet grasshopper named Wilbur, but the playful hoppin’ fella hops away – and we help all our Clubhouse friends hop after him and find him before the end of the day. Boing-boing!
ABOUT DISNEY’S MICKEY MOTE:
Disney’s Mickey Mote works with any Disney Preschool DVD that includes the Discovery Mode™ feature – an interactive “Watch & Play” feature on the DVD. All parents have to do is program the remote control – there’s an easy and quick set-up guide in each DVD – and select the Discovery Mode feature on the menu screen. Within minutes, kids will be easily able to respond to questions about scenes they just watched by pressing one of four color-coded buttons on the device — a yellow star, green circle, orange triangle or blue square – to click in their responses. Discovery Mode features include two levels of play, which provides more challenging questions as the child grows.
To date, there are more than 13 Disney Preschool DVD titles for parents to choose from that can be used with the remote control.
STREET DATE: May 24, 2011
Direct Prebook: March 29, 2011
Distributor Prebook: April 12, 2011
Suggested Retail Price: Mickey Mote Play Set includes DVD + Digital Copy + Mickey Mote =
$29.99 U.S. / $35.99 Canada
2-Disc Combo Pack includes DVD + Digital Copy = $19.99 U.S. / $24.99 Canada
*Bonus materials not rated
Run Time: Approximately 120 minutes
Languages: English, Spanish, French
My children love playing interactive television. Just like playing video games but perfect for questions that are designed for children around the pre-school age. My 3 yr old and my 5 yr old both enjoy playing and I love that the questions make them think and are educational. The remote buttons correspond with the pictures on the television so it’s easy for them to know which button to press for the corresponding answer. I’ve reviewed hooking up the Mickey Remote for Games before so if you would like to hear how that went feel free to read my post. They kids love new episodes because they tend to master the games after months of playing them.
~ * ~ GIVEAWAY ~ * ~
Win It: 1 Reader of the Night Owl Mama will win Mickey Mouse and the Great Outdoors which comes with a Mickey Remote Open to U.S. And Canada
Required Entry: Visit www.PlayHouse Disney.com and tell me what fun exciting things you found there.
Additional Entries available after required entry is fulfilled. Open to U.S and Canada residents 18 yrs or older.
Disclaimer: I received this sample product for review and to give my honest opinion and to thank me for taking the time to promote.
RULES: Giveaway open to U.S Residents Only. Must be 18 yrs or older. Giveaway ends June 1st, 2011 at 11:59 Cst. Only 1 person per household may enter. Rules must be followed and required entry must be answered. All entries of winner pulled will be validated for winning. If I find that I can’t verify an entry or 1 is invalid I simply draw a NEW Winner. Winner is selected using Random.org and will be emailed and given 72 hours to respond. In the event of no response a new winner will be chosen. Prize fulfillment comes directly from participating pr and not from blogger. Blogger is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. By entering this giveaway you agree to have read these rules.