It’s said that every 20 yrs clothing styles and tends circle around and are back in style. From bell bottoms, to ripped jeans, to jean skirts and skirts that get shorter and shorter. No matter what the style the soap we clean our clothes with can be the same great smelling Tide laundry detergent. Tide is offered in liquid and powder with more than 24 formulas to help you get your clothes clean and smell great at the same time. I love wearing vintage T-shirts brings back fun memories of commercial and packaging from my childhood.
Vintage packaging harkens back to Tide’s early print advertising, which featured copy such as:
In a bygone era when women wore dresses and high heels to carry their families’ laundry in a wicker basket to their very first automatic washing machine, they turned to Tide for “the cleanest clothes possible.” More than a half-century later, families still turn to Tide, now offered in more than two dozen liquid and powder formulas. To celebrate its 65th Anniversary, Tide is issuing special-edition packages with the 1947 label. Procter & Gamble (P&G) invites consumers to enjoy a blast from the past with retro-packaged Tide, Bounce and Downy available at Target in May, while supplies last.
Washday soaps? Jane tried ‘em all, And every new detergent. But, none matched Tide – and so she cried, „“Please send some Tide! It’s urgent!“
Detergents, soaps, she tried them all and wasn’t satisifed … But now his shirts are dazzling clean! Smart girl … she turned to Tide!
MY thoughts: When clothes are washed with tide it gives your clothes a fresh clean smell. I wore my vintage t-shirt washed in tide to Zumba class. Even after an hour of exercising all I can smell is the fresh scent of Tide. It’s a good clean feeling to know that. I switch back in forth to other detergents depending whats on sale and I never smell scents as fresh and clean except when I wash my clothes with tide. There’s just something about tide that gives me a cleaner, fresher confidence about washing my clothes.
~ * ~ GIVEAWAY ~ * ~
WIN IT: 1 Reader of Night Owl Mama will win a Tide Vintage T-shirt (available in orange, red, blue, green- SORRY you do not get a choice in color) and Bounce Dryer Bar and Tide and Downy samples.
Required Entry: Leave a comment and tell me you want to win.
Additional Entries available after required entry is fulfilled. You can do any that you like or you can do them all. It’s up to you. Open to U.S Residents 18 yrs or older.
- Tell me what yester-year fade would you love to see return.
- Follow me publicly on Google friend connect
- Like Tide on Facebook
- Like Target on Facebook
- Like The Night Owl Mama on Facebook and let me know your facebook name (first name and initial will be fine)
- 2 Entries: Subscribe to my Emails and let me know that you did. Please be sure to confirm to validate
- Daily: Vote for me ON THE FENCE by clicking the button on the side bar
- Enter another of my giveaways on the right side bar 1 entry for each that you do
- Share this giveaway on Facebook on your home page leave me a link by clicking the time stamp under the post and copy and paste the url for your entry
- grab the “Hotter than SUMMER Event” Button and put it on your side bar let me know where to find it.
- Follow me on twitter @Nightowlmama leave me your twitter name
- Daily: TWEET this giveaway daily. Leave me a link to your tweet by clicking the time stamp under your tweet and copy and paste the url here for your entry
Disclaimer: Procter & Gamble provided the t-shirt and product/product samples for consideration, so that I may offer my honest thoughts and opinions on product. They also provided a t-shirt product/product samples as part of contests and promotional giveaway for readers.
RULES: Giveaway open to U.S Residents Only. Must be 18 yrs or older. Giveaway ends June 6th, 2011 at 11:59 Cst. Only 1 person per household may enter. Rules must be followed and required entry must be answered. All entries of winner pulled will be validated for winning. If I find that I can’t verify an entry or 1 is invalid I simply draw a NEW Winner. Winner is selected using Random.org and will be emailed and given 72 hours to respond. In the event of no response a new winner will be chosen. Prize fulfillment comes directly from participating pr and not from blogger. Blogger is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. By entering this giveaway you agree to have read these rules.