Kidorable provides the world with children’s apparel and accessories that are both functional and fun along with a lot of imagination play just for kids. From May 30 through June 12, you can get 20% off your entire order when you purchase the impossibly cute and soft cotton hooded towels. Just use code DRYOFF33 at checkout on www.kidorable.com
The absorbent, soft cotton towels make lounging by the pool, beach, drying off after a splash in the sprinkler or bath, extra fun. These quality towels come in two sizes, newborn to two years, and ages three to six. They have an adorable wide range of character selection of towel styles for both girls and boys. They are large enough to dry off a child from head to toe but they also have fun little hand mits at the end to warm little fingers. I also found that the fireman towel had a snap up by the neck so snap the top shut so if he took off the hat the towel still stays around his body. I love all the colors and the thickness of the towel.
Designs for Boys include: Fireman, Dinosaur, Frog and a Pirate.
Designs for Girls include: Mermaid, Butterfly, Fairy, Lady Bug, Lotus Flower, and Lucky Cat Towel
We received a Kidorable Fireman Hooded towel for review. This week has been so hot the boys have been playing in the sprinkler, water table and the pool on and off all day. My little guy always gets so cold and I like to put him in hooded towels because it helps him to warm up quicker. Plain towels are great for drying but hooded character towels can be so much more fun for kids. Not only does it dry them off quickly and warm them up but they are large enough to wrap around them and that we both love.
On my 3 year old the towel comes down to the ground and on my 5 year old the same towel comes to his knees. Still plenty of growing room, too.What I also love about Kidorable towels is that they are unique in design and no other kids have them when we go to the sprinkler park or to the pool so they always know which towels are theirs.
Kidorable towels are just one line of great products that they carry. Be sure to check them out to find a fun line of adorable children’s apparel and accessories.
~ * ~ GIVEAWAY ~ * ~
Win it: One reader of the Night Owl Mama will win their very own Kidorable towel of choice
Required Entry: Visit Kidorable and have a look around. Come back and tell me something else that caught your eye
Extra Entries after required is fulfilled please read rules below before entering. Remember to leave 1 comment for each entry unless other wise stated. Name and email mandatory to enter so I can contact you if you win
- Like Kidorable on Facebook and leave me your facebook name and first 3 initials for your last name
- Like the Night Owl Mama on Facebook
- Daily: Vote for me on the Fence just click the “ON The FENCE” button on the side bar that’s it
- Leave a new comment on any non-giveaway post Unlimited
- Follow me on Networked blogs (widget on right side bar)
- 2 entries: Subscribe to Emails
- Follow me on Google Friend connect
- Enter any other giveaways here at Night Owl Mama (found on the right side bar) Jennifer’s Life Is A Sandcastle (1 entry for each you enter)
- 5 Entries: Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post and one to Kidorable must have both links to get all 5 extra entries. leave me a link to your post to verify
- 3x’s Daily (must leave an hour between tweets) : Follow Kidorable and Night Owl Mama on Twitter and tweet this giveaway. Win Kidorable Hooded Towel of your choice #Giveaway @Nightowlmama http://www.thenightowlmama.com Leave me the link to your tweet by clicking the time stamp under your tweet and leaving it as your entry
- 1x Daily: Share this post on facebook leave me your link by clicking the time stamp under your post
- Stumble or Digg this post and leave me your name to verify
Disclosure: The information and products in personal pictures above were provided to me free of charge through Kidorable. Thoughts and Opinion is 100% our own.
RULES: Giveaway open to U.S Residents Only and you must be 18 yrs or older to enter. Giveaway ends Friday, June 24th, 2011 at 11:59 Cst. Only 1 person per household may enter. Rules must be followed and required entry must be answered. All entries of winner pulled will be validated for winning. If I find that I can’t verify an entry or 1 is invalid I simply draw a NEW Winner. If I find any cheating you will be immediately disqualified and banned from entering any future giveaways held her on the Night Owl Mama. Winner is selected using Random.org and will be emailed and given 72 hours to respond. In the event of no response a new winner will be chosen. Prize fulfillment comes directly from participating pr and not from blogger. Blogger is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. By entering this giveaway you agree to have read these rules. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me