Move Your Cable Services with CableMover.com & $25 Home Depot eGift Card #Giveaway
Packing, and moving can be such a headache. Making phone calls to switch your services to a new address can be such a hassle. The worst part is having to wait a week before they actually transfer or can be installed is such a pain and a huge aggravation for you especially if you have children who have to watch their favorite television shows. CableMover.com wants to take your headache and pain a way by switching your Cable Tv, High Speed internet, Phone Services to your new location when you need them done. You can pre-schedule your move so your service’s are ready when you need them! With all the tasks that we have to keep in mind during this stressful time why not make it easier on your self.
Here’s some great tips from David Gregg on Lifetime TV.
He makes it sound so easy. I love his tip about labeling cable wires. I have thought about this time and time again and really want to label all those cords right now. I can’t tell you how many times I move things around and lose the cord. Awesome tips about packing, moving, and upgrading your electronics.
If Moving is in your future and you want to save your self a headache check out www.CableMovers.com and register today. You’ll find some great tips and help moving your internet, cable tv and phone service.
~ * ~ GIVEAWAY ~ * ~
WIN IT: One reader from the Night Owl mama will win $25 eGift Card to Home Depot, cablemover.com branded tote bag, and HGTV books (Curb Appeal and Flower Gardening) from Cablemovers.com
Required Entry: Share any tips you have about moving or packing.
Additional entries available after the required has been completed. Please read the rules below before entering.
- Register your move at www.Cablemovers.com
- Follow me publicly on GFC
- 2 Entries if you Subscribe to Night Owl mama Emails (on right side bar) must confirm subscription to be valid
- Like the Night Owl Mama on Facebook leave me your facebook name or like this giveaway post there to verify
- Follow me on Network Blogs (widget is on the right side bar) must be logged into facebook to follow)
- Daily: Follow @Nightowlmama on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway Click the twitter button below leave me the time stamp under your tweet
- 1x: Share on facebook leave a link to the post by clicking the time stamp under the post and leaving the link here. You may need to log into facebook to get the link
- Daily: Vote for “me on the Fence” just click the link then comment that you voted. That’s it.
- 5 entries: Blog about this giveaway adding a link back to this post
- Enter another Night Owl mama giveaway found on the right side bar or any giveaways at Life is a Sand Castle 1 entry for each that you enter
- Grab my button and put it on your side bar Let me know where to find and I’ll come by for a visit and say hello
- Unlimited: Leave a new comment on any non giveaway post 1 entry for each comment you make. I love comments they make me feel popular and it a great way to get an extra entry
- Google Plus Members : Add me as a friend Search for me under Tricia Nightowlmama
Disclaimer: http://www.cmp.ly/2 I received a sample product or gift from either the company or participating pr to give my honest thoughts and opinion and to share this exciting information with you. No other compensation was provided
RULES: Giveaway open to U.S Residents Only. Must be 18 yrs or older. Giveaway ends August 21th, 2011 at 11:59 Cst. Only 1 person per household may enter. Rules must be followed and required entry must be answered. All entries of winner pulled will be validated for winning. If I find that I can’t verify an entry or 1 is invalid I simply draw a NEW Winner. Winner is selected using Random.org and will be emailed and given 72 hours to respond. In the event of no response a new winner will be chosen. Prize fulfillment comes directly from participating pr and not from blogger. Blogger is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. By entering this giveaway you agree to have read these rules. if you have any questions please contact me by clicking the red envelope on the side bar to email me