Paper Jamz Pro Microphone Review and #Giveaway
|08/15/2011||Posted by Tricia under Ended Giveaway, Toys|
Wow Wee has just released a brand new extension to their Paper Jamz line it’s the Paper Jamz Pro Series Microphone. As a kid I loved pretending to be a disc jockey on the radio. I sang lots of jingles from the television commercials and loved singing with the radio. My kids are the same way, especially my younger boys. My 5 yr old sings with most any song on the radio and he dances too. He’s too cute. The Paper Jamz Pro Microphone lets you sing your heart and even helps correct your tone, along with adding a few special affects. It comes with 2 preloaded songs and you can go through the song lists on Paperjamz.com and downloaded extra songs from Itunes, too. You’ll find songs from great artists like Beyonce, Carrie Underwood, Katy Pery, Pink, Creed, U2, Kanye West and Jamie Fox just to name a few, and so much more. All fun songs to sing to alone or with friends. (There is a small charge for the extra songs). You can even download your own music files onto your instrument via the Paper Jamz Pro desktop app, this is a new feature of the Pro Series. Paper Jamz Pro instruments support both MP3 and M4A file formats.
With the Pro Microphone you can sing a duet with the artist or go solo and sing your own songs. The auto mode adjusts effects on the fly to recreate a track’s original sound or you can use the other modes that will adjust your voice in different ways. It’s even USB compatible. Here’s a few voice effects you can get on different modes.
Perfect Pitch: Analyzes and tunes your pitch as you sing so you never sound out of key
Auto Harmony: Makes you sound like part of a perfectly harmonized duo or trio
Auto Vibrato: Adds richness and warmth to your voice
Chorus: Multiplies your voice to add depth
Perfect Melody: Analyzes and tunes your pitch as you sing so you always sing in harmony
We find this lots of fun and sing along with videos. Here’s a video we put together of us having some fun and me explaining the features, oh and some fun singing too. Enjoy. No laughing when I’m singing. Okay maybe just a little.
More Thoughts: When we first opened this my best friend from High school was over. She and I sang some fun songs from our youth for the kids. We laughed so hard until we were almost crying. The kids were kinda embarrassed but hey that’s what moms are suppose to do, embarrass their kids. I really wish I video’d that I know you would of loved it. For some reason my 10 yr old daughter decided to pull a shy card on me and won’t let me video taper her singing. I even offered a bribe but it was a no go. She sings privately in her room so I know she loves it. I certainly know what I’m getting my niece for Christmas she loves singing!!
Paper Jams Pro Mic by Wow Wee is available on Amazon.com for $29.99 There are 3 Series to choose from
~ * ~ GIVEAWAY ~ * ~
Win It: Paper Jamz is offering the opportunity for U.S readers of the Night Owl Mama to win their very own Paper Jamz Microphone
Required Entry: Visit Paper Jamz Microphone songlist and have a look through their songs tell me which you or your child would love to sing or if you have a favorite song you’d prefer to sing.
Additional entries available after required is complete. Please leave 1 comment for each entry unless otherwise noted. Be sure to read the rules before entering. Open to U.S Only.
- Like Paper Jamz on Facebook
- Like the Night Owl Mama on Facebook leave me your facebook name or click the “like” this giveaway post there to verify
- 2 Entries: Watch the review video and leave your thoughts
- 5 Entries: Subscribe to Night Owl Mama Youtube Channel
- Follow me publicly on GFC
- Subscribe to Night Owl mama Emails (on right side bar) must confirm subscription to be valid
- Follow me on Network Blogs (widget is on the right side bar) must be logged into facebook to follow)
- Daily: Follow @PaperJamz and @Nightowlmama on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway Click the twitter button below leave me the link to your tweet by clicking the time stamp under your tweet and copy and paste the URL here
- 1x: Share on facebook leave a link to the post by clicking the time stamp under the post and leaving the link here. You may need to log into facebook to get the link
- Daily: PLEASE Vote for “me on the Fence” just click that link then comment that you voted. That’s it.
- 5 entries: Blog about this giveaway adding a link back to this post
- Enter another Night Owl mama Giveaway found on the right side bar or any giveaways at Life is a Sand Castle 1 entry for each that you enter
- Grab my button and put it on your side bar Let me know where to find and I’ll come by for a visit and say hello
- Leave a comment on my Review for the Help Movie and /or Nintendo Ds game review post 1 entry for each comment you make.
- If your a Google Plus Members : Add me as a friend Search for me under Tricia Nightowlmama
Disclosure: Product provided for review. Thoughts and honest opinion 100% our own. No other compensation received. Affiliate link enclosed for amazon purchase. View full disclosure for more information
RULES: Giveaway open to U.S Residents Only. Must be 18 yrs or older. Giveaway ends Aug. 29, 2011 at 11:59 Cst. Only 1 person per household may enter. Rules must be followed and required entry must be answered. All entries of winner pulled will be validated for winning. If I find that I can’t verify an entry or 1 is invalid I simply draw a NEW Winner. Winner is selected using Random.org and will be emailed and given 72 hours to respond. In the event of no response a new winner will be chosen. Prize fulfillment comes directly from participating pr and not from blogger. Blogger is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. By entering this giveaway you agree to have read these rules. if you have any questions please contact me by clicking the red envelope on the side bar to email me