The Gruffalo DVD Review and Giveaway
The Gruffalo is based on a best selling children’s book. A magical tale of a mouse who takes a stroll through the woods and encounters three predators who all wish to eat him. Using his wits the mouse figures out ways to survive. he tells his predators that he is meeting a monster. This scares each of them off. But what happens when the mouse comes face to face with this monster from his imagination?
Our Thoughts: Ever since I was a child I’ve loved Fables. Although not so much a fable it still offers a survival tactic that could delights viewers. Story’s that have a life lesson to teach are some of the best pieces of art. The story is told by a mama squirrel to her two babies. She describes the adventures of a mouse walking through the woods to a acorn tree. The mouse encounters a fox, an owl and a snake who all want to eat him. Using the scariest parts of his predators to describe a creature he’s meeting right where they are standing. Fearful of being eaten them selves they scurry off and hide. When the mouse comes up on the Graffalo he describes himself as being the scariest creature in the woods. To prove his theory he has the Graffalo follow him back through the forrest walking closly behind. You can just imagine what happens next. Delightfully animated story told through motion picture. I love the almost true to live 3D animation. (looked fabulous on my lap top). My children and I enjoyed watching this short film together. It’s complete with the making of the Graffalo features as well.
Where available: The Gruffalo is available in local retailers and www.NCircleEntertainment.com
Street date 8/16/2011
Run time 40 minutes
~ * ~ GIVEAWAY ~ * ~
Win It: One U.S reader of the Night Owl Mama to win their very own “The Graffalo” Dvd
Required Entry: What’s your favorite fable or bedtime story?
Additional entries available after required is complete. Please leave 1 comment for each entry unless otherwise noted. Be sure to read the rules before entering. Open to U.S Only.
- Like NCircleEntertainment on Facebook
- Like the Night Owl Mama on Facebook leave me your facebook name or click the “like” this giveaway post there to verify
- Follow me publicly on GFC
- Subscribe to Night Owl mama Emails (on right side bar) must confirm subscription to be valid
- Follow me on Network Blogs (widget is on the right side bar) must be logged into facebook to follow)
- Daily: Follow @NCirlce and @Nightowlmama on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway Click the twitter button below or copy and paste this “Win The Graffalo DVD @Nightowlmama http://www.thenightowlmama.com Ends 8/26 leave me the link to your tweet by clicking the time stamp under your tweet and copy and paste the URL here
- 1x: Share on facebook leave a link to the post by clicking the time stamp under the post and leaving the link here. You may need to log into facebook to get the link
- Daily: PLEASE Vote for “me on the Fence” just click that link then comment that you voted. That’s it.
- 5 entries: Blog about this giveaway adding a link back to this post
- Enter another Night Owl mama Giveaway found on the right side bar or any giveaways at Life is a Sand Castle 1 entry for each that you enter
- Grab my button and put it on your side bar Let me know where to find and I’ll come by for a visit and say hello
- Leave a new comment on my Review for dENiZen Jeans review post (thanks much)
- If your a Google Plus Members : Add me as a friend or acquaintance Search for me under Tricia Nightowlmama
Disclosure: Product provided for review. Thoughts and honest opinion 100% our own. No other compensation received. View full disclosure for more information
RULES: Giveaway open to U.S Residents Only. Must be 18 yrs or older. Giveaway ends Aug. 29, 2011 at 11:59 Cst. Only 1 person per household may enter. Rules must be followed and required entry must be answered. All entries of winner pulled will be validated for winning. If I find that I can’t verify an entry or 1 is invalid I simply draw a NEW Winner. Winner is selected using Random.org and will be emailed and given 72 hours to respond. In the event of no response a new winner will be chosen. Prize fulfillment comes directly from participating pr and not from blogger. Blogger is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. By entering this giveaway you agree to have read these rules. if you have any questions please contact me by clicking the red envelope on the side bar to email me