Ever Looked Up Your Ex on Facebook?

ShareShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on StumbleUpon

There you are one day on Facebook checking out your friends status and the next thing you know you have a visual of your EX  face popping into your head.  You start wondering… what’s he’s doing these days?  Does he think about you?  Does he have any kids?  Maybe he’s bald and fat? or atleast you hope.   Maybe he’s still Hot and Sexy like you remember.  You sure would like to know.  So you do what any women would do you search for his name on Facebook in that tiny tempting search box. In What’s Your Number?  Anna Faris does just that.

Confession Time…. We’ve all done it.  Don’t worry I won’t tell.

But ANNA Faris will tell all in this super funny

Sneak Peak of   What’s Your Number?

ANNA FERIS’ Lesson on Discovering an EX On Facebook

And EXCLUSIVE Sneak Peak  here Until 9/21 Please view video trailer til the end Thank you

In Theaters on

So … Spill the Beans? Have you ever…?

disclaimer: I’m in a video views contest to win a prize with a few other bloggers. Bloggers with the most views of the movie trailer wins an awesomely cool prize. Thanks for watching.

You may also like...

57 Responses

1. Bronwen says:

Wow looks like a great movie, I can’t wait to see it!

2. michelle hall says:

Oh, this will be good. Can’t wait to see. I didn’t have many that would bother me if someone I knew was dating them. I’m very happily married now to my best friend so it wouldn’t bother me at all who any of them are dating. All I got to say to the girls or women is “Good luck” lol

3. kimbuckjr says:

GUILTY!!!!! In all honesty…I look for my 1st love every three months or so, JUST to see his status. HONESTLY! I’m happily married now and I’m sure he is also, but curiosity always gets the BEST of me! UGH!

4. Jessie C. says:

This is hilarious, I really have to do more search from now.

5. Heather says:

I only have two exs and I don’t remember their names! Crazy isn’t it? I guess that since I met my hubs there’s just not been any reason to look back

6. I look up EVERYONE LOL!! I watched the trailer, and can’t wait to see this movie! I LOVE Anna, she cracks me up!

7. I have never looked, and really don’t care to know. As my Mom used to say, “If it’s 24 hours old, it’s cold, it’s in the past, so leave it there.” LOL.

8. Diane says:

Okay, I just did this a couple of months ago. Nice to know he is doing well but talk about akward!

9. Tammy @ LoveMy2Dogs says:

I never looked and have no desire to do so. However, this movie does look like it would be funny. lol

10. Marcie W. says:

So hilarious. My answer is yes, ALL of them. Although there aren’t many I’ve looked them all up and added all my former LTR’s LOL

11. I totally have and no one knows where he is. That was my ex from 1984 LOL I still have his Letter Jacket and thought he might want it back 🙂

12. xmasdolly says:

You know, I never looked too. Guess I just don’t care. LOL Anyway, I can’t wait to see this movie looks really funny!

13. I’ve looked but they don’t seem to have pages. It doesn’t matter, really. Charlie was most of my past, he’s my present and future. 🙂

14. This looks like a funny movie! Great for date night lol

15. I’ve never looked either. Can’t wait to see this film though.

16. HilLesha says:

I can’t wait to see the movie! I love Anna Feris.

17. Kathleen says:

I really want to see this movie. It looks fantastic and yes, I have looked.

18. blueviolet says:

I’ve never looked, but then again…what lies behind me is behind me for a reason. 😉

19. Laurie says:

I have but its only because he stalks me and has friended people that were friends of mine. Emphasis on were.

20. Dee says:

Yes. I saw he was married with 1 son. Even though it doesn’t bother me that he’s married again I do feel sorry for his wife. Is that wrong of me?