Comedies, Action, Horror, Drama, Family films, etc.. were a family that love watching Movies. Few years ago we had a movie rental store a block away from our house and at $3.50 a rental it was just becoming too expensive so we stopped renting except for on their $1 rental Tuesdays. In the last 3 yrs they went out of business. REDBOX entered the area and at $1 a movie rental how could you pass that up. The REDBOX Kiosk’s are set up everywhere. Outside Walgreens, in Jewel grocery store in Walmart stores, they make it so convenient and in expensive to rent a movie’s and now games that you can rent 3 movies and a cartoon and still not spend $5.
With the convenience of reserving your pick’s online at any REDBOX near you you’ll be able to reserve the movie’s you want and they will be available for pick up when your ready. Got to love that!
Redbox provides new release DVD and Blu-ray Disc rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than one billion movies and is available at more than 26,000 locations nationwide. At http://www.redbox.com/ not only can visitors check the availability of new releases at your local kiosk, you can also reserve a copy!
We love renting movies but have trouble returning them on time. Even with keeping the Movie a 2nd day we still only get charged an additional $1 dollar for each day you keep it. Renting is easy and the kiosk is easy to understand. All you need is a credit card and an email address to rent. After selecting among the New release Dvd’s or Blu-Ray’s or old favorites and video game rentals you insert your card and pull it out quickly add your email address and out comes your movie. Occasionally there’s a line so be sure to pick up your movie rentals early for the best selection. Returning is easy. You can take your movies back to any REDBOX Kiosk nationwide. And even if you rent a movie for your hour drive to grandma’s you can return it out by her house even if you spend the night. How awesome is that!! Happy Renting.
~ * ~ GIVEAWAY ~ * ~
Win It: FOUR (4) readers from the Night Owl Mama will be selected to WIN (5) MOVIE Rental Codes.
Required Entry: Visit the new movie releases selection at REDBOX.Com and have a look around Return and tell which movie you would love to rent
Additional entries available after required question has been answered. Please read giveaway rules before entering. leave one comment for each entry unless otherwise noted
- Where did you find out about this giveaway?
- Follow me publicly on Google Friend Connect on the right side bar
- 1x Daily: VOTE for me on the Fence by clicking the button on the side bar
- Join No More Rack and you’ll get a $10 credit to spend just for joining
- “Like” Night owl Mama on Facebook leave your facebook name or first name and initial to verify
- “Like” Jeana’s Deals for Dummies on Facebook and leave me your name to verify
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (widget also on the right side bar)
- Subscribe to my free EMAIL Updates must confirm email to be valid
- 1 Entry for each: Enter any other Giveaways here on the Night Owl mama (click Giveaway tab above) or any Giveaway @ Life is A SandCastle or Deals for Dummies 1 extra entry for each giveaway u enter
- 1x : Share this contest on Facebook by clicking the share on Facebook button below leave me a link by clicking the time stamp underneath
- Comment on any NON-Giveaway post here on the Night owl mama for extra Entries. 1 Entry for each comment. Leave title of post for your entry
- Follow @REDBOX and @Nightowlmama on twitter **1 entry for each
- Daily: Tweet this Giveaway You can click the Twitter button below or Post this “I entered the REDBOX Movie Rental #Giveaway @Nightowlmama http://www.thenightowlmama.com ” leave me a link to your tweet
Disclaimer: I received rental codes to facilitate my review and form a review opinion in order share our honest thoughts with you and for the time I spend to promote.
RULES: Giveaway open to U.S Only. Must be 18 yrs or older. Giveaway ends October 17, 2011 at 11:59 Cst. Only 1 person per household may enter. Rules must be followed and required entry must be answered. All entries of winner pulled will be validated for winning. If I find that I can’t verify an entry or 1 is invalid I simply draw a NEW Winner. Winner is selected using Random.org and will be emailed and given 72 hours to respond. In the event of no response a new winner will be chosen. Prize fulfillment comes directly from participating PR Sponsor and not from Blogger. Owner/writer of this Blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment or lost or stolen prizes once they have been shipped. Once I email the sponsor your information it is up to the sponsor to fulfill the prize. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. Prizes can take 4-6 weeks to be delivered. In the event that a prize is not received I will do all possible to contact the sponsor and work through for a solution. By entering this giveaway you agree to have read these rules. If you have any questions please contact me by clicking the red envelope on the side bar to email me