Breast cancer research has always been a cause that has been near and dear to my heart. Many years ago when my grandmother was in her 30′s she had suffered from Breast Cancer. Back in the 50′s they didn’t really know much about it but thankfully they took steps to save my grandmothers life. She suffered for years and years with other complications due to the radiation she went though but the good Lord blessed her with 84 yrs of life and for that I am Thankful. This October, by making simple everyday purchases at Sam’s Club, you can help support breast cancer education and research. Beginning September 19th, Sam’s Club stores will feature exclusive pink packaging on some of your favorite participating General Mills products in recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- For 5 years, General Mills has partnered with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure® Foundation to bring breast cancer support to local communities, and this year they are making their annual donation of $2 million to the foundation to advance breast cancer research and support education and community outreach projects.
- Purchase specially-marked General Mills products like Cheerios and Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies at your local Sam’s Club and help decide how half of that contribution will be donated by voting at PinkTogether.com from now until April 14, 2012.
- General Mills’ donations will be divided between two important Komen programs: the Treatment and Assistance Program, which assists women in securing care they otherwise may not be able to afford, and Prevention Research, which helps unlock the keys to preventing breast cancer. Voting results will be announced on Mother’s Day 2012.
Sam’s club has my favorite go to Bakery for the kid’s Birthday cake. If you haven’t purchased a cake from them I so highly recommend them. We’ve purchased sheet cakes from them for years and not only do they offer the best prices in town, but they taste awesome. We have 2 birthday’s coming up in the next month and I can’t wait to head over to Sam’s and purchase our Party food and cake there next week. I’ll be sure to look for the Specially marked General Mills Cheerios, too. We love Honey Nut cheerios and chocolate Cheerios is quickly becoming a preferred snack favorite too.
~ * ~ GIVEAWAY ~ * ~
Win It: One Reader of the Night Owl Mama will win $25 Gift Card to Sam’s Club
Required Entry: Tell me you want to win (easy enough right?)
Additional entries available after required answer is posted. Please see official rules before entering. Leave 1 comment for each entry unless other wise noted
- Where did you find out about this giveaway?
- Follow me publicly on Google Friend Connect on the right side bar
- 1x Daily: VOTE for me on the Fence by clicking the button on the side bar that’s it.
- “Like” Night owl Mama on Facebook leave your facebook name or first name and initial to verify
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (widget also on the right side bar)
- Subscribe to my free Nightly Updates emails **Must confirm email to be valid post email u subscribed with
- Enter any Giveaways here on the Night Owl mama (click Giveaway tab above-or list located on side bar) or any Giveaway @ Life is A SandCastle
- 1x : Share this contest onFacebook by clicking the share on Facebook button below leave me a link by clicking the time stamp underneath
- Comment on any NON-Giveaway post here on the Night owl mama for extra Entries. 1 Entry for each comment. Leave title of post for your entry
- Follow @SamsClub and @Nightowlmama on twitter **1 entry for each
- Daily: Tweet this Giveaway You can click the Twitter button below or Post this ” I entered to #win $25 Sam’s Club Gift Card #Giveaway @Nightowlmama http://www.thenightowlmama.com ” leave me a link to your tweet
Disclosure: The information and gift card(s) have been provided by Sam’s Club and General Mills through MyBlogSpark . Thoughts added are 100% my own.
RULES: Giveaway open to U.S Only. Must be 18 yrs or older. Giveaway ends October 15, 2011 at 11:59 Cst. Only 1 person per household may enter. Rules must be followed and required entry must be answered. All entries of winner pulled will be validated for winning. If I find that I can’t verify an entry or 1 is invalid I simply draw a NEW Winner. Winner is selected using Random.org and will be emailed and given 72 hours to respond. In the event of no response a new winner will be chosen. Prize fulfillment comes directly from participating pr and not from blogger. Owner and writer of this Blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment or lost or stolen prizes. Once I email the sponsor your information it is up to the sponsor to fulfill the prize. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. Prizes can take 4-6 weeks to be delivered. In the event that a prize is not received I will do all possible to contact the sponsor and work through for a solution. By entering this giveaway you agree to have read these rules. if you have any questions please contact me by clicking the red envelope on the side bar to email me