Hot Wheels Wall Track Review and #Giveaway (Holiday Gift Guide)
Where there’s boys there’s HOT Wheels. I can’t begin to tell you how many Hot Wheels Tracks we’ve owned in just the last 3 years. Unfortunately, we lose pieces and things get lost and it eventually winds up in the garbage. With the Hot Wheels Wall Tracks the Track is on the wall and ready for play night or day. Whoever invented this was a Genius! I’m deeply grateful. The wall track has been displayed on the wall for over 3 weeks. It has remained in the same spot ever since I placed it there and the boys just love it.
Hot Wheels Wall Tracks are placed safely on the wall using 3M Command strips. Before this I never used them. They are amazing and extremely durable as well as easy to place on the wall. The Track set up is easy to follow with a Placement guide with easy to use instructions.
I think it took me about 15 minutes from start to finish to put up on the wall even with my best helper.
- Off the Floor
- Always set up
- Great height for kids
- Easy set up
- Command strips won’t damage walls
- Easy to remove from Wall
- Comes with a car
- Keeps them entertained for Hours
- Can be used with some other Hot Wheels Cars
- Fun Loops and downward travel motion
- Can change track position set up
- Additional tracks expansions can be added
- No Batteries required
- Comes with only 1 car
- Track does come apart occasionally at some point during play. Certain sections have fallen but I found an easy fix- I used tape to keep the track in place.
I love that there are additional tracks that we can purchase to go with the Hot Wheels starter Track Set up. Makes the fun never end. Changing up the track position is also an option which we love.
A Mattel Hot Wheels Review video complete with Bloopers just for you!
In our review video I shared our play mostly unedited. I thought this was the best and honest approach to my review. We had a few mishaps after initial set up and I found quick easy fixes for them. I noted in the video that I had used 3M regular tape in certain areas in order to keep the track up and together on the wall. I’m not sure if our technical difficulties were due to user assembly, malfunction of track part, or perhaps my children were too short and leaning when setting up. I did watch several others review videos and only a few had noted mishaps in them.
After I had taped the areas (noted in video) the track was stable and remained on the wall with no further incidence. The track runs great now and I love that it’s not on the floor for me to have to clean up or trip over. I really love the idea of the Mattel Hot Wheels Wall tracks and that you can mix and match them with other Hot wheels wall tracks to create new and exciting track racing play. There are hot wheels wall tracks display racks to keep the track cars separate from our other cars in our collection so I’ll be picking up those too.
Recommended for ages 4 and up
Available at Toys R Us for ($27.99), Walmart, Target, Kmart and Mattel.com or any where Hot Wheels are sold.
Hot Wheels Wall Track Expansions Available:
- Dare Devil Curve Set
- Down Hill Flip Drop Set
- Drift Rally Spin Out
Sign up for Mattel.com email and receive 10% off your first purchase and extra benefits.
Makes a great GIFT!!
~ * ~ * ~ *GIVEAWAY ~ * ~ * ~ *
Win It: Mattel is generously offering a (1) Hot Wheels Wall Track Starter Set for Night Owl Mama Holiday gift Guide Giveaway Promotion. To enter- just comment below and follow through the options.
Required Entry: Visit Mattel.com and have a look around. Find another product that you think your child would love and note it for your first entry.
Additional Entries available after required entry has been fulfilled. Please read official rules below before entering. Open to U.S residents and Canada Only.
- Follow on GFC on right side bar
- “Like” Night owl Mama on Facebook leave a comment there on a post to verify
- Watch my review Video and leave your thoughts
- 5 Entries: Subscribe to Night Owl mama Youtube Channel, like the Hot wheels review video and leave a comment under it
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (widget also on the right side bar) just click it to follow
- Subscribe to my free Nightly Updates emails must confirm email to be valid post email u subscribe with
- 5 Entries: Join No More Rack Deals Site through my friendrack code link to earn an additional 5 entries. It’s a great deal site that posts awesome deals of up to 70% off . Check it out you won’t be disappointed. (this can be verified. If your already a member this will not count)
- 1 Entry for each: Enter any other Giveaways here on the Night Owl mama (found by clicking the giveaway tab above or listed on the right side bar) or any at Jennifer’s Life Is A SandCastle
- 1x : Share this contest on Facebook by clicking the share on Facebook button below leave me a link by clicking the time stamp underneath your post
- Unlimited: Post a Comment on NON-Giveaway Posts: leave the title of the post u commented on for your xtra entries.
- Follow @Nightowlmama and @Mattelshop on Twitter *1 for each
- 1x Daily: Click twitter button below or Tweet this ” Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Starter Set #Giveaway @Nightowlmama http://www.thenightowlmama.com end 12/1 ” leave me a link to your tweet by clicking the time stamp under your tweet and post the url here
- 3 ENTRIES: +1 The Night Owl Mama on Google ~ just google thenightowlmama and click the +1 button (if you’ve already done this be sure to leave 3 comments)
Disclosure: Hot Wheels Wall track provided from Mattel for this review and promotion. Thoughts are 100% my own and Honest opinion
RULES: Giveaway open to U.S and Canada Only. Must be 18 yrs or older. Giveaway ends Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 11:59 CST. Only 1 person per household may enter. Rules must be followed and required entry must be answered. All entries of winner pulled will be validated for winning. If I find that I can’t verify an entry or 1 is invalid I simply draw a NEW Winner. Winner is selected using Random.org and will be emailed and given 72 hours to respond. In the event of no response a new winner will be chosen. Prize fulfillment comes directly from participating pr and not from blogger. Owner and writer of this Blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment or lost or stolen prizes. Once I email the sponsor your information it is up to the sponsor to fulfill the prize. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. If this should happen a new winner will be chosen. Prizes can take 4-6 weeks to be delivered. In the event that a prize is not received I will do all possible to contact the sponsor and work through for a solution. By entering this giveaway you agree to have read these rules. if you have any questions please contact me by clicking the red envelope on the side bar to email me