I attended the 2012 Kenmore Bloggers Summit in Chicago this past weekend. To say it was a learning experience is an understatement. It was more than a learning experience it was a fun, challenging, creative presentation that brought almost 40 something bloggers together for a 2 fun filled days of innovation and creative thinking while presenting us with some really fun challenges to win some incredibly generous and amazing prizes all from KENMORE, but more on that later. I collected 20+ informative tweets from the #KBS2012 twitter hashtag and my twitter stream to share with you.
- Kenmore more than just ur grandmas brand
- Kenmore, modern, Sophisticated, ELITE, cheek
- Historically Kenmore is known for reliability things haven’t changed!
- The more you rate and review the more recommended n prestige you’ll get
- Google says 50% of the Top 100 brands have Google + pages
- Kenmore Grab and Go Fridge was about one of the most talked about products next to the laundry sets which were truly fantastic.
- Kenmore grab n go Refrigerator 31cubic ft more room 4 U with ez access ! Wow http://twitpic.com/89yzxk
- Our new AccelaWash feature washes your clothes 35% faster! And they’re just as clean! How about that?
- mommy’s want an app. to notify us when the laundering is done Kenmore says their working on it! Yes!
- Self diagnostic in laundry machines Holy Wow Love that across entire front load line
- Forget flabby arms Lean on chair holding your self up with 1 arm dip and vacuum the drapes. Now stand up and feel Sexy
- I wish this chair I was sitting on had a massage in to massage my butt cheeks
- Kenmore live blogger summit Vacuum Challenge Time to brain storm 30 sec video w/ coolest innovative ideas on how to use vacuum
- Man of the hour, our keynote speaker takes the stage – Evan Hansen, Editor in Chief of Wired Magazine
- KEYNOTE Speaker up next: Awww He says were his favorite media groups. Eat that journalists!
- WIRED.com 15 million uniques monthly users 250 video’s a year. Just launched geekdad about 5 yrs ago with 30 contrib
- We’ve stopped writing and started talking to each other. Having Conversations
- What works today in blogging may not be the formula that works tomorrow that’s why we keep evolving. & learning new ways 2 connect
- “We’re no longer in the culture of the book; we’re in the culture of the screen” -Evan Hanson, Editor in Chief http://Wired.com
- Blogging can accelerate commercial technology by Keep your critical lenses on. Be sure to be transparent. disclose
- 1/2 cup of hempmilk, tbl Chia seeds, tsp maca, add frozen organic raspberry’s, 1/2 cup org. strawb 7 tanchello,& kale, fresh mint (Smoothy recipe)
- Avocado’s if you use only half keep the part with the pit in to save it from turning brown
- I was impressed w/ how much @KenmoreConnect valued our input and feedback today, plus it was a ton of fun wearing a foil hat (tweeted by What’s that smell?)
Screen shots of some really informative tweets by my fellow bloggers in attendance. It was wonderful to meet them all and finally put a face with a blog/Name.
Hope you enjoyed this short recap of Informative tweets #KBS2012. I have so much more to share with you about Kenmore Summit 2012. This is just a little Sneak peak into all the fun we had.
Disclaimer: a Huge Thank you to Kenmore for covering room and parking expenses along with providing meals along with fun and prizes . I was honored to be invited.