Coming from a family who loves sporting events we love to have friends and family over for Games. From Hockey to Football and even Nascar there’s a party almost every single month. With a big family it’s important to be sure that we see each other often to stay up dated on each other lives and it helps to break up the work week. Seems like time flies and we hardly ever get to see each other but getting together on Game day is something we can always look forward to.
Here’s my 10 Tips to hosting a successful party with friends and family
- Start a list of who your going to invite. Give everyone a call or text and let them know the Party’s on.
- Don’t take on the task of supplying all the food and drink your self be sure to let others bring something easy.
- Pick up Tyson any’tizer: They are quick appetizers that can heated up quickly and served hot on the spot and they taste great.
- Add fun themed party-ware and decorations Pick up plenty of Ice to keep drinks cold and bring in a cooler unless its cold out then just put it outside
- Set up a table for food or just make sure the counters clean and line it up
- Have paper plates and napkins on hand. Saves you having to do the dishes
- Having quick and easy appetizer such as finger food is a great way to keep everyone happy and make sure they are drinking to much so put out plates around the room with snacks to keep them eating.
- Have a plan on what your going to do with your guests after the game. Provide fun games or send home. Remember its up to you to be clear or they can stay all night
- Maintain a count on who’s drinking and remember to take keys if someones had enough
- Have fun. Mingle and most of all enjoy the game. Your there to relax, too.
Remember having the game at your home doesn’t mean you run maid service. Be sure to have everyone chip in and clean up after themselves before they go. This way you can sit back and relax to finish out the night.
TELL ME what tips you have for hosting a successful party for friends and family for the Big Game and be entered to win a 42” LG flat Screen TV!
Tyson Any’tizers are a great snack that satisfies your kids on game day or any day!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Any’Tizers. The opinions expressed by me do not necessarily reflect the view of the Tyson Any’Tizers Brand. Official Sweepstakes Rules