Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Doesn’t matter what time I wake up I like to have breakfast first. Usually I’m easy to please when it comes to my meal but every now and again I love to be pampered with omelet’s, french toast, or something fancy.
Land O’ Lakes has some easy to prepare egg recipes for entertaining your taste buds and your friends. Simple ideas for delicious dishes on bite-sized meals.
- Bacon Topped Deviled Eggs – Bacon adds a flavorful twist to traditional deviled eggs
- Breakfast Biscuit Bakes – Turn scrambled eggs into a fun and tasty meal the kids will love
- Mini Mexi Bites – The hot pepper cheese adds a subtle spicy flavor to these mini-quiches
Now those sound like some brunch tasty treats. I personally don’t like onions or peppers but there’s plenty of things to substitute to suit your taste buds. I can’t wait to try out some of these recipes and make a few of my own.
LAND O LAKES All-Natural Farm Fresh Eggs
- The hens’ vegetarian diet consists primarily of whole ground corn and soybean meal, with no added hormones, antibiotics, animal fats or animal by-products
- Eggs are gathered at the peak of the hens’ egg-laying cycles, which can make the eggs more delicious and nutritious
* ~ * ~ * ~ GIVEAWAY ~ * ~ * ~ *
- VIP coupon for Land O Lakes Eggs
- Egg Tray
- Mini Frying Pan
- Mini Muffin Tin
To enter to win simply log in using your Facebook acct or your email address to the Rafflecopter below.
Disclosure: I was provided with a prize pack to share my thoughts and opinions. No other compensation was provided.