The Night Owl Mama is seeking Blogher 12′ Conference Sponsorship to NYC. Blogher Conference is one of the largest Blogging conferences held in the U.S and this year will be held at the New York Hilton in New York City August 2-4, 2012. Blogher will host over 3000 bloggers coming together to learn more about company’s, brands, and blogging. They’ll be Facebooking, sharing on Instagram, tweeting on #Blogher12 hashtag to share company products, promotions, blogger thoughts, and learned workshop incite. All tweets will blast out over a twitter stream reaching millions of consumers on the internet.
How can Sponsoring The Night Owl mama to Blogher benefit you?
I am a Mom with four children and the writer and owner of the Night Owl Mama. You can learn more about me and my family on our ABOUT our Family page. I love promoting family friendly company’s and have worked on many campaigns and attended Blogging conference throughout the last several years. See list of Events and Campaigns. I can tell you that our site has received over 182,000 visitors last year and over 285,000 page loads and my traffic increases with each year. With that being said I would like to offer you the benefit of a Company Promotion to be seen by not only the visitors to the Night Owl Mama but by our social networking connections of Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and email/Rss readers.
Last year I attended Blogher 2011 on a MomCentral Grant that I was blessed to win. The grant covered all my expenses to attend the conference and offered me the opportunity to meet and learn from my peers as well as connect with many company PR Reps that I have had close contact with throughout the last 3 years of blogging. I’ve grown so much over the last year and I know there’s more to learn. The Blogisphere is forever changing and so is the way that company’s can reach consumers. That’s why I want to offer you 3 different levels of Promotional Sponsorship to Sponsor the Night owl mama to Blogher 2012 that will mutually benefit both of us.
By attending Blogher 12′ this will allow me to promote your company along the way, get your brand noticed while in attendance and throughout the year possibly increasing your sales and creating more company awareness among consumers.
I am open to discussion on ways I can promote your company but here’s just a few options and ideas to consider.
Option 1 (Small Sponsorship) : $200
- Your Button above the fold for BlogHer’12 Sponsorship during July, and August.
- Sponsorship Announcement in a blog post sharing your generous sponsorship, details about your company product and specials.
- A Facebook post (7528 followers and growing), and Tweet (8371 followers) announcing your business and/or products as my sponsor before BlogHer.
- Every blog post written about Blogher will have a mention about your company and sponsorship
Option 2: (Partial Sponsorship) $500
- Everything in Option 1
- Button Placement including 4 more months above the fold on side bar to be placed the day payment is submitted
- Every day During BlogHer ’12 I will Tweet and do a Facebook post giving your company a shout out
- A post written within 2 weeks after Blogher sharing company details, sales promotions and thanking you for sponsoring The Night Owl Mama to Blogher Conference.
Option 2: (Full Sponsorship): $1200
- Everything in Option 1 and Option 2 Plus the following
- Add your company logo to my twitter background from the day payment is made until the end of August.
- Button displayed above the fold providing advertising for 1 year to date into 2013
- 2 Daily shout outs while at Blogher (Aug. 2-4) to your company on both Twitter and Facebook
- A detailed blog post, Facebook post and Tweet within 2 weeks after BlogHer, including promotion and optional giveaway or review/giveaway if you so choose.
- I will wear your Shirt or T-Shirt and Carry a bag with your logo (provided by you) To Chicago’s Midway Airport (where thousands of people fly in an out of each day) on the NYC Flight, and for 1 full day on Blogher floor (this will be seen in my photos) and carry the bag home on the return flight.
- Every post written about Blogher and any of the days events will have in disclosure that your company provided me with sponsorship to attend Blogher12 and a quick blurb if you chose
- Hand out company Swag provided by you to Blogher attendees from my hotel room. Blogher has strict rules on how swag can be handed out but twitter and Facebook are powerful tools to spread the word about handing out swag. Tweet and share and they will come.
- 3 more posts throughout the next year sharing company details and specials (1 every 3 months or dates we will agree upon)
- Add your company logo to the back of my Business cards (I handed out over 400 last year at Blogher)
Option 4: Provide any of the following Netbook, Laptop, Tablet, iPad2 or New Ipad
- Announcement in a blog post of your generous donation
- Facebook post, and Tweet announcing your business and/or products as my sponsor before BlogHer 2012.
- Every post, and Facebook post done at BlogHer’12 will announced with your company name and sponsorship.
- A detailed blog post, Facebook post and Tweet within 2 weeks after BlogHer 2012, including a Review or review/giveaway if you so choose.
- Side Bar Button Advertisement for 3 months
How Expenses are allocated:
- Blogher 12′ Conference Ticket : $170 (I have already purchased my Ticket!)
- Round Trip Airline Ticket from Chicago to NYC: Currently $500 (Southwest Airlines/Coach Fare) but could go up as date gets closer
- 3 Night Hotel Stay (Aug. 2 – Aug 4th): Thurs- Fri at New York Hilton ( $245/a night )
- Food and necessities like Taxi cab fair to get back and forth to the airport and around town for other conference meeting locations
Everything is negotiable if you have ideas you would like me to consider or to add I would love to discuss those in detail. Please contact me at nightowlmamablogs @ gmail .com or just click the white envelope on the side bar.
Thank you for your interest in Sponsoring the Night Owl Mama to the largest Blogging Conference in the U.S Blogher 2012. I look forward to working with you.