Monster Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
|07/23/2012||Posted by Tricia under RECIPES|
Looking for a fun tasty treat for the kids and adults. Try this awesome tasty Monster Cookie Dough Dip submitted for your crowd pleasing pleasure. Recipe comes from my cousin Sandy who loves to cook. She’s a Pampered Chef Representative and loves her job. She has a great passion for cooking and Pampered Chef products and has so many fantastic recipes to share.
If you love baking and cooking you’ll love Pampered Chef.
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup oats, regular or quick
- 1 cup mini M&M's
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix cream cheese, butter, vanilla and peanut butter in Classic Batter Bowl until smooth. Stir in brown sugar and powdered sugar, mixing well.
- Using the Classic Scraper fold in oats, M&M's, and chocolate chips.
- Serve in the Cool & Serve Tray to keep things nice and cool.
- Serve with pretzels or graham cracker sticks.
- Great with apples or strawberries
Visit my website for all your Pampered Chef needs at: www.pamperedchef.biz/sandyj5 or Email me at Idopamperedchef5 at aol dot com
I hope you enjoy the recipe!
Sandy lives in Chicago and she’d be happy to hear from you if your interested in hosting a party, purchasing product or looking to become a member of her team.
Thank you Sandy for submitting a recipe for my readers. I’m sure they’d love to see more.