Eating healthier seems to be on everyone’s list these days and I put together this delicious strawberry banana fruit smoothy recipe with yogurt in the morning to start my day. Gives me energy, wakes me up and fills me up to chase the kids, clean the house and finish my errands by the end of the day. No more carbonated caffeine soda for me in the morning.
- 6 Strawberry’s
- 1 Banana
- 2 cups of Orange juice
- 1 Blueberry Activia yogurt or yogurt of your choice
- Dice and slice all fruit.
- Add fruit, juice, and yogurt to Kitchenaid container or a large glass
- Use KitchenAid hand blender to blend and puree the ingredients together.
- *Add a cup of ice if you prefer colder
I love using my 2 Speed KitchenAid Hand Blender for quick small projects like smoothies, and blending dips. It has a quiet motor so I don’t disturb anyone else in the house and a comfortable soft grip handle. The hand blender comes with a convenient plastic 3 cup measuring cup that also has a lid. Its also perfect for blending up meals for babies, elderly or sick dogs.
disclosure: I received the KitchenAid Hand blender free of charge when I attended the World of Whirlpool blogger luncheon in Chicago earlier this year. thoughts are 100% my own.