We’ve been making some changes in our diet adding in healthier meals and not frying so much. We’ve switched up our weekly menu to add in salads and healthy sandwiches. I but together this delicious Chicken bow tie salad adding some great salad sides with fisher dried Cranberry, Almonds, Walnuts and crushed Dole Pineapple. It was so tasty, healthy, and filling, too.
- 3 Cooked Diced Grilled Chicken Breasts or 2 lb of Pre-cooked Tyson diced chicken breasts
- 1 lb box of Bow Tie Noodles
- 1 can of crushed Pineapple
- ½ cup Fisher Dried Cranberries
- ½ cup Fisher Chef’s Naturals Sliced Almonds
- ¼ Fisher Chef’s Naturals Walnut Halves & Pieces
- Cook bow tie noodles according to directions. For the cooked diced chicken breasts you can either use freshly grilled breast and cook and dice them your self or you may use precooked Tyson Diced grilled chicken breasts. Add ingredients into one large bowl, mix and serve cold.
I liked the Pasta salad the way I prepared it was not only sweet with adding in the dried cranberry’s but the crushed pineapple was the perfect addition instead of a dressing. The fisher nuts added just the right crunch. Hubby added a little bit of French dressing. I think it could of used some raspberry vinaigrette dressing so I’ll have to pick some up and try that the next time around. I love adding the almonds and cranberry’s and I’ll be using those more often in other salads.
Disclosure: I am working with Fisher to create my own original salad recipe using Fisher Nuts and tools they provided. All thoughts and opinion are entirely my own. No other compensation has been provided.
~ * ~ GIVEAWAY ~ * ~
Win It: One Reader of the Night Owl Mama will win a really great salad prep pack including all of the following
- Fisher Chef’s Naturals Sliced Almonds
- Fisher Chef’s Naturals Walnut Halves & Pieces
- Fisher Dried Cranberries
- 5 reusable produce bags
- Salad dressing shaker
- 8-quart stainless steel mixing bowl
- 11-inch salad tongs
TO ENTER TO WIN Simply log in with your Facebook I.D (to keep track of your entries) or your email address so I can contact you if you win.