Crayola, Morning Breakfast Routines and a Target G.C Giveaway #MyBlogSpark
In just a few short weeks school will be back in session and we’ll be back to our regular daily routines. Starting the day with a healthy breakfast like Cheerios is the best way you can make sure that everyone is fueled for their day. They’ll find it better to concentrate on a full stomach and you’ll feel better having provided a healthy breakfast sending them off to school.
Crayola and General Mills have teamed up with your local target to provided savings and products you’ll need this school year.
Available exclusively at Target Stores during the month of August:
- Purchase specially marked Nature Valley® Crunchy Granola Bars, Pillsbury® Toaster Strudel®
- Pastries, and Big G Cereal packages and you could save up to $5 on Crayola products
- Participating Big G cereal boxes will feature a fun Crayola coloring activity on pack
- Save on General Mills products when you purchase specially marked Crayola 64-CT Crayons
Looking even more back to school savings head over to www.GrocerySavvy.com where you’ll find even more coupons for back-to-school, recipes, and a special 2012 “Grocery Savvy Crayola® Back To School” Sweepstakes!
Enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win one of the 700 Crayola® 8-count Washable Dry Erase Crayons or one of 20 Crayola® Dry-Erase Activity Centers Zany Play Edition.
~ * ~ * Giveaway * ~ * ~
Win It: One reader of the Night Owl mama will win this awesome Prize pack
- A box of Cheerios
- $20 Target gift card
- 8-CT Crayola Dry-Erase Crayons
To Enter simply log into the Rafflecopter below using your Facebook I.D (to keep track of your entries) or log in with your email address
Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have been provided by Crayola, Target, and General Mills through #MyBlogSpark