If you love eating healthy and love Chicken have I got a tasty recipe for you. Within serving up this delicious Italian Chicken with Guacamole Sandwich recipe sandwich to my family they absolutely loved it and asked for it to added to the weekly meal rotation. It took only 7 minutes to make from start to finish and prep time is next to nothing. I love cooking with my George Foreman Grill.
This recipe is my entry for the
George Foreman Grill: Show Us Your Grill Skill Recipe Contest
- 4 Thin Chicken Breasts
- 4 Sub sandwich bread
- 1 Tomato sliced
- Shredded lettuce
- Mozzarella Slices
- 100 Calorie Wholly Guacamole (don’t like Guacamole use sliced avocado)
- Pre-made Italian Dressing or
- Make your own:
- Oil, Vinegar and Seasoning- garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, Accent
- Olive Oil
- Grill 2 chicken breasts at a time. The chicken breast that I used were approximately ½ inch thick and cooked in about 5 minutes using the George Foreman Removable-Plate Grill.
- While the chicken is grilling, slice your tomato, and spread olive oil on the sub buns.
- Once the Chicken is done put the buns on the grill plate until toasted approx. 2 minutes.
- Place the toasted bun on a plate, spread wholly Guacamole on the toasted bun, add grilled chicken breast, 2 slices of Mozzarella, shredded lettuce, tomato.
- Lastly take the Italian homemade dressing (or store brand) and pour over the sandwich. I also like to add dressing to the bun.
- Top the sandwich with the top of the bun and serve.
Hope you enjoy this special recipe I put together. We’ve been having these once a week and we even tried them with grilled steak grilling and prepping the same way.
Disclosure: I was provided with the George Foreman Removable-Plate Grill through Family Review Network for the purpose of creating this sandwich for the contest. Thoughts and recipe all my own.