From Birthday parties to a Family/Friend Reunion party we still have plenty of outdoors activities this month. The weather is fabulous here in Chicago but we’ve been getting a lot of rain. When the rain comes down the mosquito’s multiply! If your not dumping free standing water in planters, water tables, or in your gutters those hot spots will become a breeding ground for mosquitoes. I hate mosquitoes. When they bite it hurts. When it itches I scratch. It’s so annoying and that annoying itch lasts for almost a week sometimes.
Prime time for bugs to bite is early in the morning dawn and after dusk on into the night. Making sure we are all protected from head to toe. I hate the smell and stinging of lotions and sprays so when we were offered the opportunity to review Off clip on.
About OFF!® Clip-On™:
- A personal mosquito repellent that doesn’t have to be applied directly to skin.
- Includes a quiet, battery powered fan circulates an odorless repellent and within minutes creates head-to-toe protection for up to 12 hours.
- If you move, allow a few minutes for the unit to rebuild its protection.
- Great for relaxing outdoor activities, such as reading in the backyard or gardening
With using the Off clip on and not having to apply anything to the skin you won’t have to smell like bug spray all day into the night. I love that I don’t feel the need to shower immediately after I come in the house because of the repellant.
When sitting outside or doing yard work wearing the clip is so easy. Just slip it on your jeans or shorts and off you go. You get up to 12 hours of protection which is great if your outdoors a lot. When my kids sit on my lap I can feel confident that they too can also be protected because the fan blows and circulates the repellent around you. Comes with non-scented refill disc’s to protect you the next time your out and about. Just so easy to use just turn it on, put it on and forget it’s on while you enjoy your outdoor activity’s or just sitting back to relax in the night air.
Product takes 2 AAA batteries. The fan is quiet and there’s no smell. If your sitting outside you’ll need to allow a few minutes for the fan to blow and protect you from head to toe.
The other day I heard about a local man dying from West Nile Virus because he was bit and infected by a mosquito all I can think of is how I wanted to pick up 50 of these and have them for our guests this weekend for or family reunion. My mom lives near a lake and the bugs are in prime season. They are everywhere. You have to protect your family and what better way to keep the Bugs off than by using OFF!
Don’t get caught unprotected. Whether your planning a Family reunion, a backyard campout, a night chatting under the stars be sure to protect your your self from the bites of those little blood sucking disgusting little mosquitos. Protect your skin. Save your self from agonizing hours of itching with OFF Clip On’s and look cute while your wearing it!! They come in 4 new stylish designs. Your sure to find one to suit your personality.
Four new fun summer designs:
· Vintage American Flag – the perfect accessory for lounging on the boat, watching the kids play or parties in the park
· American Flag – ideal for attending family picnics and enjoying the backyard. Use this design of Vintage American flag as a party favor if you are having any Olympic-viewing parties. Go team USA!
· Camouflage – ideal for camping, fishing and hunting
· Floral – perfect for sunbathing, gardening and patio parties
Visit KeepsBugsOFF.com for a list of OFF! products and general information for getting the most of your time outdoors, such as when peak mosquito hours are, what fragrances mosquitos are most attracted to and more!
disclosure: I have been provided with product to facilitate this review. no other compensation was given.