Italian Sausage, Green Beans and Pasta Recipe with a $50 Dominicks Gift Card Giveaway #DominicksIntl
Looking for a tasty new recipe to add to the dinner table? Take it International with the flavors of Dell’ Alpe. Add a little spice to your life with Italian Sausage, Pasta and to make sure we all get our veggies toss in some green beans. This recipe was a hit at the dinner table with most of the family except my daughter miss picky pants she ate the ingredients but just not mixed together. We took three ingredients that we eat often and put them together to make a tasty recipe that was a crowd pleasure and we found all the ingredients at our local Dominick’s Food store.
- 1 Box of Spaghetti
- 1 Can of Green beans
- 6 Italian Sausage (we used Mild)
- 1 Can of Dell' Alpe Imported Canned Pear Tomatoes
- Dell' Alpe Parmesan Cheese
- Cook Box of Spaghetti according to the directions.
- Fry or Bake Italian Sausage until cooked approx. 20- 25 minutes
- Slice the Italian Sausage into pieces.
- In a sauce pan pour in the container of Dell'Alpe Imported Canned Pear Tomatoes. Squeeze each tomato until liquid or just into smaller piece depending on your preference.
- Now Pour the can of green beans in and heat until warm.
- Drain the Spaghetti noodles and place a serving on a plate
- Combine the sliced sausage with the mixture of peared tomatoes and cut green beans.
- Pour over noodles.
- Use 1-2 tsp of Dell' Alpe Parmesan Cheese. Sprinkle over the top
From Ingredients for Mexican Dishes to Chinese Dishes, Italian dishes and more you’ll find International isles at Dominick’s can provided all the ingredients you’ll need to make delicious meals. We loved the flavors put together with Dell’ Alpe Imported foods from Dominick’s. They tasted very fresh and we can’t wait to make this dish again.
Have you checked out the International isle’s at Dominick’s? Well here’s your chance. I have a spectacular giveaway for you to enter.
~ * ~ GIVEAWAY ~ * ~
Win It: One Reader of the Night owl Mama will win a $50 Dominick’s Gift Card to head to the store to shop the International Isle’s to pick up the ingredients to make this dish.
To Enter Log into the Rafflecopter Below using your Facebook I.D. to keep track of your entries or your email address so I can contact you if you win. (email address are never shared) **If you don’t see the rafflecopter refresh the page and give it time to load
disclosure: a gift card was provided for me to put together this recipe and will be provided to 1 reader of the Night Owl mama.
U.S entrants must be 18+ yrs or older. Please read all rules before entering.