Keep your eye open? Get it?! Some times I crack my self up.
Get ready to introduce a whole new generation to Disney Pixar Monsters Inc in an all new pop off the screen 3D version. Monsters Inc 3D with those loveable scarey monsters Sulley, Mike Wazowski and adorable little Boo are back and still as cute as ever. I love seeing the versions of these timeless Disney Classics that we’ve watched time and time again returning to the big screen in all new 3D versions to entertain the audience who knows and loves them and to bring in a whole new Monster loving generation to laugh and have fun with these great moments.
The Academy Award®-winning animated comedy adventure “Monsters, Inc.” returns to the big screen—now in 3D—with lovable Sulley (voiced by John Goodman) and his wisecracking best friend Mike Wazowski (voiced by Billy Crystal) as they struggle to help a little girl named Boo (voiced by Mary Gibbs) find her way home from Monstropolis in the midst of a wild and mysterious cover-up.
Fun Facts of Monsters Inc:
“Monsters, Inc.,” originally released on November 2, 2001, was the highest grossing animated film at the global box office in 2001.
· After 15 previous Academy Award® nominations, Randy Newman finally won his first Oscar® for the “Monsters, Inc.” original song “If I Didn’t Have You.”
· “Monsters, Inc.” and director Pete Docter were nominated for the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature in the first year that category was established. The film was also Oscar nominated for Best Original Score and Best Sound Editing.
· Director Pete Docter went on to win an Oscar for Best Animated Feature for “Up” in 2009 and has also been nominated for Best Original Screenplay three times: “Up” (2009), “WALL•E” (2008) and “Toy Story” (1995).
· Co-Director Lee Unkrich made his solo directorial debut with “Toy Story 3,” for which he won the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature in 2011.
· Producer Darla K. Anderson also produced “A Bug’s Life,” “Cars” and “Toy Story 3,” for which she was nominated for an Oscar for Best Picture in 2010.
U.S. Release Date: December 19, 2012
Then get ready for a whole new adventure on June 21, 2013 with Mike and Sulley as they Disney Pixar will unlock the door for “Monsters University,” that tells the story of how Mike and Sulley met in college to overcame their differences and became the best of friends. Catch laugh out loud moments that will remind you why you fell in love with these two in the first place.
Just looking at that cracks me up!! Don’t you just love it?
Connect with Monsters inc On Facebook at facebook.com/PixarMonstersInc
and on Twitter @DisneyPixar
disclosure: For the love of Disney and without compensation.