The 2012 Football season is underway. We’ve already started talking about competition, rating players, bad trades and what players we’ve acquired who are going to rock the season and take us all the way to the Super Bowl.
Tailgating parties have been marked on the calendar and menu planning has begun. We each try to host a weekend game so that one person doesn’t get over whelmed with the responsibility of hosting and planning and preparing all the food.
Tailgating before the big game offers lots of fun and activities for all no matter what the weather. Bean bag games, horseshoes, Frisbee, Xbox Kinect competitions and beer games along with starting our own tag team football competition is a great way to spend time before and after the game. The best part is the activities always makes for a hungry crew.
Appetizers, Pasta Salads, Hamburgers, Hot dogs, wings, and chips are always crowd pleasers.
Want to surprise your tailgating guests with a flavor they’ll love? Add KING’S HAWAIIAN hamburger buns to the table for added flavor the crowd will love.
Here’s a recipe for Ceasar’s Cheeseburger’s we had this weekend.
- 2 lbs of Lean Ground Chuck
- Kings Hawaiian Hamburger buns
- American Cheese
- Ceasars Dressing
- Place lean ground chuck in a large bowl. Season raw meat with garlic, salt and pepper, accent, along with any other seasonings you prefer. Mix well
- Make meat into patties using your hands or a burger press. You may also use pre-made burgers if you prefer
- Place on the grill. Grill them to desired temperature
- Add cheese to Burgers before pulling them off of grill
- Prepare added toppings: Cutting lettuce, slicing tomatoes, Slice onions (if desired), dill or bread and butter pickles to place out on table.
- Put out Condiments: Mustard, Ketchup, Relish
- Put out Dressing: Ceasars dressing (or favorite salad dressing)
- Once the burgers are cooked, stack burger on Kings Hawaiian Hamburger buns. Add toppings, and dressing.
KING’S HAWAIIAN has an all-star line-up of sandwich products which includes: Mini Sub Rolls, Sandwich Buns, and Hamburger Buns and Hotdog buns.
Whether you are at your kid’s game or the stadium, KING’S HAWAIIAN is a great choice for a family tailgate.
What is your family’s favorite part of game day? Comment below and be entered for a chance to win $200 to put towards your next game day event.