We celebrated my daughters birthday last weekend and entertained 6 giggling 12 yr old – 14 yr old girls. We watched “One Direction” on Dvd and they played Just Dance on Xbox Kinect and then came the treats. Oreo DIRT CUPS with Gummy Worms! A Delicious Treat my kids love.
These were really easy to make and perfect for a Birthday/ Halloween party treats kids love. When it comes to preparing these delicious pudding snack treats that Kids love to help out so put them to work.
- 1 (3.9oz) Box of Jello Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 (8 oz) container of cool whip
- 2 pkg of Gummy worms
- 20 Chocolate Oreo Cookies
- 2 cups of cold milk
- 10 -6oz clear plastic cups
- In a zip lock baggie crush oreo cookies using the palm of your hand or rolling pin.
- In a large bowl add pudding mix and 2 cups of cold milk.
- Beat with a wisk for approx 2 minutes.
- Add half of the Oreo cookie crumbs and stir.
- In a 6 oz clear plastic cup spoon in pudding mix and top with a spoon full of cookie crumbs.
- Chill for about a 1/2 hr. Add 2 gummy worms to each cup
Recipe and directions also available on Kraft.com!! My best friend made these for her daughters party and helped me to replicate them for my daughters party.