THE ODD LIFE OF TIMOTHY GREEN Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Prize Pack Giveaway #TimothyGreen
Disney’s The Odd Life of Timothy Green will be released on Blu-Ray and Dvd on December 4, 2012! This heartwarming creative film will warm you heart, put a smile on your face and you’ll laugh out loud as you watch as Timothy Green shows the world what life is all about.
For anyone who absolutely loves a family film and who has struggled with losing your hopes and dreams and would like a bit of sunshine in your life The Odd Life Of Timothy Green is the perfect family film of the year. I was given the pleasure to see the screening at Blogher earlier this year and posted my thoughts on the film in review of Disney’s The Odd Life of Timothy Green. Timothy Green will teach you that accepting people for who they are and not what you want them to be is so important for in the end it’s about what you learned that will enhance your life. I laughed. I cried. I felt it in my heart. Jennifer Garner delivers a heartwarming performance and I really connected with her as a mom who has suffered from infertility and losing hopes and dreams of a child that never was. When the couples hopes and dream had grown a life with a wishes and wind you can’t help but feel the joy and watch with a smile.
About the film:
Academy Award-nominated director Peter Hedges brings us this highly imaginative story about a happily married couple (Jennifer Garner and Joel Edgerton) who can’t wait to start a family but can only dream about what their child would be like. Then one stormy night young Timothy (CJ Adams) shows up on their doorstep. Soon they and the small town in which they live learn that sometimes the unexpected can bring some of life’s greatest gifts.
Bonus Features on 2 Disk Combo Pack Blu-ray/Dvd:
- Documentary—“Family Roots: Bringing ‘The Odd Life of Timothy Green’ to the Screen” A look at the telling of this unique family story and the team that made it happen.
- “Glen Hansard: Behind ‘This Gift.’” A look at the Oscar winner and the creation of the poignant end-credits song.
- “This Gift” Music Video by Glen Hansard
- Deleted Scenes: Remembering Bubbles, Neighbor, Discovery, You’re a Fichus, A Mess
Street Date: December 4, 2012
Direct Prebook: October 9, 2012
Release Formats & Suggested Retail Price: 2-Disc Combo Pack = $39.99 U.S./$46.99 Canada 1-Disc DVD = $29.99 U.S./$35.99 Canada
HD Digital & On-Demand = please check with your local provider or favorite digital retailer for pricing
Feature Run Time: Ratings: Aspect Ratio: Audio: Languages & Subtitles:
Approximately 100 minutes U.S.: PG / Canada: PG (Bonus material not rated) Blu-ray: 1.85:1 / DVD: 1.85:1 Blu-ray: 7.1 DTS-HD / DVD: 5.1 Dolby Digital English, French, Spanish
Our whole family absolutely loved watching this movie. My kids had a lot of questions after it was over and didn’t understand the ending but they laughed during the film and asked to watch it again tomorrow.
~ * ~ GIVEAWAY ~ * ~
Win It: One Reader of the Night Owl Mama will win The Odd Life of Timothy Green Combo Prize Pack which includes:
- a Blu-Ray and Dvd Copy of the Odd Life oF Timothy Green
- Timothy Green Movie poster
- Adorable Timothy Green Ornament to hang on your tree.
GIVEAWAY will be open to U.S. and Canadian residents Only. ENDS on NOV 29, 2012! 11:59 CST
How to Enter: Since Rafflecopter isn’t behaving today and hasn’t been working properly for the last couple of days For this one Giveaway we’ll do comment to enter. Hopefully they’ll have it fixed by tomorrow. Winner will be drawn using random.org (Sorry for the inconvenience)
Mandatory Entry: Tell me your favorite part about this film if you’ve seen this in theaters and if not “watch the trailer” and tell me what you love or will think you will love about this film?
- 2 Entries: Subscribe to Emails
- 2 Entries: For Night Owl Mama Facebook Fans be my Friend on Facebook leave me your 1st name and initial in your comment
- 1 x Daily: Share this Giveaway on Facebook with a link to this post click time stamp under your post to get url and leave that in the comments here.
- DAILY: Leave a NEW comment on any Non-Giveaway post and come back and tell me the name of post you commented on (1 entry for each NEW comment)
- Enter other Night Owl Mama Giveaways (by clicking the Giveaway tab above (1 entry for each Giveaway you have entered)
- Enter any giveaway at Jennifer’s Life Is a Sandcastle (1 Entry for each)
- Follow me on twitter @Nightwolmama
- 3x Daily Tweet: (please leave an 1HR between your tweet): Tweet this Giveaway. You can click the tweet button below leave me a link to your tweet by clicking the time stamp of your tweet and copy and past the url here in the comment section below You may have to open up a new window to twitter. Or Tweet this ” I just entered to win Disney’s The ODD Life Of Timothy Green Combo Prize Pack @Nightowlmama www.thenightowlmama.com #TimothyGreen “
- 2 Entries: Follow The Night Owl Mama on Pinterest
- If “You” could be granted one wish for the Holidays what would you wish for?
- If you could Grant One Wish for someone else what would it be?
Disclaimer: A product copy was provided for review in order to form a honest opinion and thoughts to share with you. Thoughts are 100 % our own. See full disclaimer at top of blog
Rules: Must be a U.S or Canadian Resident and 18 yrs or older to enter. Void where prohibited by Law. Required entry must be answered in order for additional entries to be valid. Giveaway ends November 29th, 2010, at 11:59 Cst. Winner will be chosen using random.org and all entries will be verified. If 1 entry is found to be invalid that winner will be disqualified and a new winner selected. Winner will be contact through email and given 72 hrs to respond. In the event of no response a new winner will be selected in a manner I choose. Owner of this blog is not responsible for prize distribution. Prize will be mailed directly from participating pr rep for this promotion. You can only win of these giveaways during the duration of these promotions across the blogs. In the event that you have won on another blog a new winners will be drawn. If you have any questions please contact me on Facebook or feel free to email me.