Xbox Kinect Zumba Fitness Core and Weight loss Challenge
|11/26/2012||Posted by Tricia under Weight loss journey, Xbox 360 Kinect|
Zumba® Fitness Core is the first and only video game specifically designed to sculpt your abs. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen my abs. Probably almost 20 years. After having 2 children in the last 7 years my figure is certainly screaming for attention. Heck. My whole body is for that matter. Last year I reviewed Zumba Rush for Kinect and during that 1st month I lost 10 lbs. I was certainly excited. Since that time I found those 10 lbs and probably 5 more. You know how the saying goes if you don’t make an effort to keep it off you’ll gain it right back. I’m not in my 20’s anymore and it takes twice as long for me to lose a lb. With each year that goes by it gets harder but with doing something I love like Zumba dancing the weight just seems to melt right off with barely little effort from me.
I’m putting my self to a weight loss challenge before I attend any more huge Holiday meals and gain another 5 lbs I certainly don’t need. During the next 4 weeks I’m going to make an effort to play Zumba Fitness Core atleast 3x a week if not more and see if I can drop 10 lbs again this winter.
Zumba® Fitness Core, the first and only video game specifically designed to sculpt your abs.
Why should you Zumba? View these inspiring stories from Zumba Instructors who teach others. From women in the military who donate their time to the community, 2 women who have suffered from breast cancer and even a gentleman who has autism who find strength in teaching others and love being a part of the Zumba community. Not only that but they they can have so much fun at it as well as feel healthy doing it.
Inspiring aren’t they? While this are some fabulous stories you too can find strength withing Zumba. If you love to dance and your tired of feeling in a slump and just want to crawl back under your covers realize you are worth it and get up and Zumba.
MAJESCO ENTERTAINMENT DELIVERS FIRST-OF-ITS KIND AB SCULPTING GAME WITH ZUMBA® FITNESS CORE ON Wii™ AND KINECT FOR XBOX 360, IN STORES NOW
Party Your Abs Off™ with the Newest Iteration of the Wildly Successful Zumba® Fitness Video Game Franchise That Has Sold More Than Eight Million Copies Worldwide.
- Hot new choreography specifically designed to sculpt stronger, sexier abs and provide a solid total body workout
- Dance to 40 new songs, including contagious new Zumba fitness originals and more smash hits from today’s hottest artists including Enrique Iglesias and Don Omar.
- Move to 30+ different dance styles as you play?that’s more styles than any other dance or fitness game available! New rhythms to the franchise include: Brazilian Funk, Celtic Bluegrass, Jive, Disco and Polynesian
- New fitness features: Set personal and shared community goals (community goals are Kinect only), Nutrition and lifestyle tips provide guidance on how to enhance your health, well-being and appearance
Master three different game modes you can play solo or with a friend:
Full Zumba® Workout Class: A block of workout routines in 20, 45 or 60 minute
formats. Choose from 45 pre-set classes or create your own custom core workouts
by saving a playlist of your favorite routines.
- Single Song: Dance a single routine of your choice from the 40 included in game.
- Learn the Steps: Learn at your own pace by breaking down the six core dance styles into the basics. Slow down or speed up each module as you receive focused per limb feedback that helps you master each move and build confidence.
Unlockable video rewards: Get to know your favorite in game Zumba® instructors—What
do they eat to maintain their physique? What do they listen to? What are their favorite
rhythms? Dig into 20 different bonus videos that let you get personal with Zumba’s
- Mirror your instructor’s moves accurately and trigger a Euphoria state with special
- effects, dynamic cameras and more dancers to grow your party.
- Motion cueing system makes the choreography easier to follow for new players.
- Progress Tracker tallies every workout statistic, including calories burned, achievements earned, overall rank and technique score.
- Accessible gameplay features Low, Medium and High Intensity routines tiered for all skill levels plus a full Tutorial mode.
- Two player support lets you party together with friends and family members in cooperative play.
Additional dance style tutorials: Break down the basics with new modules for Samba and Bollywood to complement Salsa, Merengue, Reggaeton and Cumbia tutorials. You’ll love the selection of music that will get you moving to the beat and dropping lbs like never before.
Rated E10+, Zumba® Fitness Core is available now for the suggested retail price of $39.99 on Kinect for Xbox 360 and Wii™.
I attended Zumba classes for almost a year last year and was able to get down to almost 140 lbs. 5 lbs from my goal weight but over the last year life just got to busy and I forgot about me. NOw I can attend ZUmba Fitness core in the comfort of my own home.
Check back next week for more details on what I loved about Zumba Fitness Core game and a little update from me.
disclosure: I was provided with the a product to test and share my opinions. Thoughts are 100% my own.