Get Ready lego lovers for 2013 LEGO KidsFest Tour coming to a city near you. The LEGO KidsFest, a nationally-traveling giant LEGO expo! This interactive LEGO extravaganza brings all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in an activity and entertainment packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests. If you love to build with lego’s or love the creations with LEGO’S this then this event if for you.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
- LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO and official KidsFest tour merchandise
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
And much more, covering over 150,000+ square feet of space
Family Expo Kicks Off Fifth Year of National Kids LegoFest Tour
- Richmond, Virginia: February 15 – 17
- Louisville, Kentucky: April 5 – 7
- Houston, Texas: May 17 – 19
- Phoenix, Arizona: July 12 – 14
- San Jose, California: August 30 – September 1
- Portland, Oregon: October 11 – 13
- Hartford, Connecticut: December 6 – 8
Toured since 2009, nearly 400,000 have attended a LEGO KidsFest. Previous tour stops include Chicago, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Minneapolis, Austin, Cincinnati, Denver, Boston, Pittsburgh, and Raleigh.
Tickets for many cities have sold out with up to 30,000 visitors in attendance at each venue. Advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged.
Tickets for all 2013 tour stops are on sale at www.LEGOkidsfest.com.
Like LEGO KidsFest on Facebook: www.facebook.com/legokidsfest
Follow LEGO KidsFest on Twitter: www.twitter.com/legokidsfest
Sadly they won’t be making a stop here in Chicago in this year, but if your booking your Spring break trip road trip visit one of these exciting locations and check out 2013 LEGO KidsFest event. Fun for all ages
disclosure: no compensation provided for this post.