Click Here

Creating a Preschool Scrapbooking Memory Book

Preschool is such a fun time in a child’s life. I’m so glad that I sent each one of my children to preschool because it allowed them an opportunity to make friends, learn the necessary fundamental to get him to kindergarten, and give an opportunity to discover he is an individual and permanently attached to mommy’s hip.  Upon graduation we received a beautiful preschool Memory Book from the Preschool teacher and I wanted to share it with you.   It’s a wonderful keepsake and I’m looking forward to adding to it. I took a ton of photo of projects that he did while in school the last year and I think they will make a wonderful addition to the book.

Using a 3 ring binder the teacher placed a fun computer printed Photo on the front that had his name and a picture of him as a Meme.  Too cute.

preschool-memory-book

On the first day of school Apple were out for parents to write a message to your child and the teacher read them to your child during the school day so that they would feel better if they were missing you. This photo was taken the first day of school and she put it in a fun scrapbook photo page.

first-day-of-school-memories

Though out the year the kids had fun activity days where they dressed up in pajamas and dressed up like the cat in the hat and built snow men out side as well as played on the playground. Several photos of these moments were put into craft pages and put in his book.

memory-craft-pages

My favorite was the photo taken on Mother’s day tea luncheon.
mom-rocks-craft-page

The teacher also included:
Book: Look Out Kindergarten, Here I come! by Nancy Carlson
Growth Chart
Pencil
Pages with his first and last name on for practice

name-page

I must say I am so impressed by their efforts to create memory’s for my son and for me to continue. It’s such a wonderful heart felt gift and these teacher really went above and beyond to show much they really loved teaching my son.

I’m so grateful for God for leading me to their school. My other children all attend a different preschool and I knew that my little man needed someone special to teach him and I’m so glad that I found them.

Do you create scrap-booking memory books for your children?

Comments

1. I haven’t even finished my kid’s baby books, and my youngest is 5.

2. What a cute book!

3. Theresa says:

aw this is adorable.

4. Mary Williams says:

That is an awesome memory book! My son’s preschool sent home a binder with some of his work and some other mementos. It’s so great to be able to keep all that stuff to show them when they get older. I also like to look at how far he has come!

5. LyndaS says:

Isn’t that cute!

6. Ari says:

Wow, that is really a great project! The teacher(s) seem to really know about and how to use such creative new craft and technology programs in the classroom. It probably makes school more fun and engaging, along with the bonus of creating nice memories along the way!

7. Tammy says:

Love it – especially the video game theme. I’ve made a couple of memory books for our daughter, but I’ve really fallen behind in keeping up with them.

8. That is a great book! I’m doing my own through Shutterfly.

9. courtney says:

What a cute book! Must do this for my baby girl :)

10. Richard Hicks says:

Great idea to make a memory book. Before you know it your little one will be driving a car and off to college!

11. Rosie says:

that’s a great idea! and then it is handy to reflect upon once in a while and for grandma and grampa etc, too!!!

12. Sarah L says:

That was thoughtful and a bunch of work that the teacher did.

13. Oh I love that!! I have all the STUFF to make my kids’ scrapbooks, but I don’t have the time to put it together. Maybe one day when life slows down a smidge, ha!

14. vickie couturier says:

that is amazing,,,we had great prek teachers for the grandsons but they didnt do anything like this ,that is a awesome gift for a child