How To Make Your To-Do-List Easier to Tackle
|01/20/2014||Posted by Tricia under Promotions|
I am blogging on behalf of Ingo Money and received compensation for my time from Ingo Money for sharing my views in this post, but the views expressed here are solely mine, not Ingo’s. Learn more about the Ingo Money mobile app at http://www.IngoMoney.com, or connect with the Ingo community at https://www.facebook.com/ingomoney.
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t have atleast 5 things on their to-do-list each day. Many things included grocery shopping, doing the laundry, running errands, and making meals. If you have children the list gets longer from drop offs and pick ups, along with after school activities and play dates we can end up being pretty busy not having time for ourselves in the end. Here’s a few rules I try to follow to make my to-do-list easier to tackle.
1. Make a List and Be realistic– Never give your self too much to do in one day. Sometimes lists can be overwhelming and realistically if I add more than 20 things to do to my list each each day it can be a bit of a downer if I don’t get it completed in the time I have. Try to set your self up for success by not overloading your self with too many tasks in one day.
2. Get started right away without distractions– When you get your started right away without distractions like the television, the internet and personal phone calls you can tackle much more in a shorter amount of time.
3. Stick to the plan– Stick to what’s important first. Put everything that must be done that day at the top of your list this way if you don’t get to the bottom you can always add it to the very top for the next day but you have crossed the important stuff off first. By following your list of things to do and completing them as you go down the list then cross them off so you can look back and see all that you have accomplished. As your cross each task off know that you are getting closer to getting it all completed and that much closer to reward your self.
4. Why leave the house when you can do it from home: Shop from the comfort of your home, pay your bills online and Banking from home are great way to get several tasks done at once without ever leaving the comfort of your home. I used to drive to the hardware store to pay all my bills, fight the crowds at the retail stores and drive back and forth to the bank several times a week. I no longer do that. Ingo Money app is a great way to do your banking from home and deposit your pay checks instantly to a credit card without ever making a trip to the bank. You can use the credit card for purchases after loading your money and Ingo Money app makes it quick and easy.
5. End the list with a reward– Reward your self with something once your list is complete. Whether it be with a long hot bath, lunch out with a friend or a beverage of choice, or perhaps entering Facebook contests or blog giveaways remember always to reward yourself once you’ve completed your tasks. You’ll not only feel much more relaxed but you’ll enjoy the extra “special” time you get once you’ve completed it all.
PLAY AND WIN
Have you checked out Ingo Money in Minutes instant win game on Facebook? Every day from 1/15 – 2/11, you’ll have the chance to win one of four $20 e-gift cards just by answering what you’d be doing and where you’d be with all the time you’d save using the Ingo Money app.
Additionally, every time you play the game or someone plays through your share link from the game, you’ll receive a sweepstakes entry for a chance to win the grand prize of $500 towards the smartphone of your choice.
To check out the Ingo Money in Minutes game, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/ingomoney/app_568471623239261
Why leave the house when you can do it from home: Shop from the comfort of your home, pay your bills online and banking from home are great way to get several tasks done at once without ever leaving the comfort of your home. I used to drive to the hardware store to pay all my bills, fight the crowds at the retail stores and drive back and forth to the bank several times a week. I no longer do that. Ingo Money app is a great way to deposit your pay checks in minutes to a Prepaid card without ever making a trip to the bank. You can use the Prepaid card for purchases after loading your money and Ingo Money app makes it quick and easy.
To learn more about Ingo Money, please visit: http://ingomoney.com
To-Do-Lists can be overwhelming but by following a few simple tackling steps you can start crossing things off your list and completing all you need to get done.