Make Mom’s Day Special with These Tasty Treats
Mother’s Day is around the corner and I hope that children around the world will show appreciation for their Mother who works so hard all year round. For my breakfast I only ask for one thing and that’s Orange Juice. I love the taste of freshly squeezed orange juice and it always make me feel so awake and so refreshed.
Here’s some delicious and fun Mother’s day meals to prepare that will sure to delight mother’s everywhere. Here’s a few fun recipes shared with me by Florida Citrus Orange Juice. I was not paid in any way to share these recipes. I share them because they look tasty and I hope hubby is reading my blog and gets a few hints as to what he can prepare for me for Mother’s Day.
Ps. I won’t mind if he makes the Chocolate Coconut Cakes with vanilla Cake mix. 🙂 Enjoy!
OJ Fun Facts:
· Orange is the world’s third favorite flavor after chocolate and vanilla.
· Americans consume only 42 percent of the recommended daily intake for fruit and 8-ounces of 100 percent orange juice is a convenient way to get one serving of fruit.
· 100 percent OJ is more nutrient-dense than other commonly-consumed 100 percent fruit juices.
· OJ is purchased by nearly 70 percent of American households for its great taste and nutritional benefits.
· Some areas of Florida are populated with more citrus trees than people – and, OJ is the state’s official beverage.
Make Mother’s Extra special for Mom and treat here like the Queen she is not just 1 special day out of the year but every day.